Liam_3

Dec 3, 2018
Can someone make a small sumary of the new scenes? How many new scenes?
Continuation of the nude beach, one scene with the teen, and the final scene which is pretty long. The replay menu is completed on the PC as well, with a few extra sketches to enjoy.

There are a lot of "his/her" grammar mistakes in the finale though, so if that is a huge problem for you maybe wait for an update.

Reactions: asasasas5

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I can't remember, how linear is this game? Like, beyond the need to navigate as per usual RPG, how many actual choices in terms of what you're doing/who the FMC gets with do you get? Or is it just searching around for the next scene? From previous posts it feels as if there's only one ending?

Liam_3

Dec 3, 2018
full save with gallery? Cant play sandbox/rpg games.
I recommend playing the game, there are basically zero choices/fights or searches for stuff like in many other RPGMaker games. But if it bothers you that much here's the end save file.

I can't remember, how linear is this game? Like, beyond the need to navigate as per usual RPG, how many actual choices in terms of what you're doing/who the FMC gets with do you get? Or is it just searching around for the next scene? From previous posts it feels as if there's only one ending?
It's linear, you have no control over what the people do or who they get with. You walk to the next trigger and that's it, but on the way you do get more context to the scene, so I'd say it's a good solution. Yes only one ending.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes