exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
It was a very intersting game and story to follow, congratz to the dev for its first game finished, im excited to see what the dev has to offer on his next projects, cause this game was short and yet had alot to offer.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
There are very few skills that truly matter in life, and one of them is the ability to deliver on commitments despite life's challenges.

HNStudy, you have truly demonstrated this by delivering a high-quality game while navigating the demands of your studies, and you’ve managed to impress the entire audience.

Congratulations to you, sir. With this kind of skill and determination, you will succeed in whatever path you choose.

Amazing game, and an amazing developer.

This game will shine in the history of F95 as an example of a game that is fully completed with a captivating story, not just a 'wanna-be' or a 'could-be.'

Thanks.

Last edited:

Gravied

Feb 16, 2022
Hi, at the beginning of the game, after the character leaves this part, it freezes, and I don’t know what to do other than coming to this point. Can you help me?"

Reactions: ryoheisei

mer2333

May 2, 2020
Gonna be interesting to see what project this dev. gonna cook up next! I'm hoping for more NTR obviously :coffee:
The main thing is that he doesn’t abandon it, I wouldn’t be surprised if he does. He worked hard for 3 months so that the game would be leaked here less than a day after release for high patreons(10$). I understand that everyone wants to play right away and doesn’t care . But there are developers who don't deserve it. There are few of them, Hnstudy is one of them. I understand when milkers games are leaked. But I don’t understand this one here. Show fucking respect guys. This Game is really worth it.

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
appreciate dev not milking the game and insted release new final versions with ending to wrap its up.. not fan of age play content in this games but its still good corrupting wife story

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The main thing is that he doesn’t abandon it, I wouldn’t be surprised if he does. He worked hard for 3 months so that the game would be leaked here less than a day after release for high patreons(10$). I understand that everyone wants to play right away and doesn’t care . But there are developers who don't deserve it. There are few of them, Hnstudy is one of them. I understand when milkers games are leaked. But I don’t understand this one here. Show fucking respect guys. This Game is really worth it.
mem1.jpg

patch schedule:
Oct. 12 - Officer High. $10
Oct. 14 - Officer Plus. $5
Oct. 16 - Officer. $3
Oct. 20 - Public Release"
Need to remember this for next time I see someone suggest that if there is free version coming in week or two patch won't get leaked.

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
View attachment 4128869

patch schedule:
Oct. 12 - Officer High. $10
Oct. 14 - Officer Plus. $5
Oct. 16 - Officer. $3
Oct. 20 - Public Release"
Need to remember this for next time I see someone suggest that if there is free version coming in week or two patch won't get leaked.

Honestly saying - guys cooks, so despite of the leaks I support him and will probably keep doing that, been supporting him since Oct 2022

Reactions: Alea iacta est
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes