Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I get that this is a corruption game but this game was seriously irritating to play. It needs a kinetic novel tag. You have pretty much zero choices. What's the point of having the player walk around if your going to just railroad the story? The forced shota content was also disgusting. Why does this site go hard on loli but lenient on shota? They're both bad. I enjoyed the artwork and premise of the story but the kinetic novel gameplay and forced shota really makes this game a bad experience.
Yes, all the random wandering & search plus near zero possibility of making real choices, skip dialogue one does not care about - or even to save at some point in the middle of a long scene - are really not selling points in favor of this game in any way. Agravating like hell and a combination that in the end made me quit on it.

Reactions: shang.io

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
I get that this is a corruption game but this game was seriously irritating to play. It needs a kinetic novel tag. You have pretty much zero choices. What's the point of having the player walk around if your going to just railroad the story? The forced shota content was also disgusting. Why does this site go hard on loli but lenient on shota? They're both bad. I enjoyed the artwork and premise of the story but the kinetic novel gameplay and forced shota really makes this game a bad experience.
Played this one a long time ago, but decided to drop it for similar reasons. What's the point of giving the choices at all, if choice A lets you proceed while choice B says "Oh, cool, but I think you have to pick A in here. So let it be A anyway."

Don't put the choices in there if you want only 1 option in there. If you want it to be kinetic - cool.
But don't tell me that I can choose if I want to bang that ugly dude or not and then tell me "No, you'll have to bang them all whether you like them or not"

Last edited:

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
I honestly felt the end was kind of lacking. The "twist" toward the end where it pops out and she's writing her book makes you think none of it really happened especially since the husband doesn't know when he clearly knew before hand (like he forced himself to forget it?). Following that, her total lack of care in regards to her husband at that point seem really out of character. I understand time has passed (2-3 weeks I believe (or was it months?) but the way he found out and it ended didn't feel right. Was she truly stolen at that point, yes. But the time skip, her finishing her book, it didn't flow right. She was still writing the book/novel but at the same time working on the movie scenes, yet also asking husband opinion on what could have happened yet did and didn't happen? Now if it was set up where the book was released, and she was still going down there yada yada, boom, would have made a little more sense. As it stands, and I feel though this game is finished, the ending ruined it.

Again, the wife was fully stolen so it is a proper NTR game, HOWEVER! on that same note the ending (IN MY OPINION) is cobbled together and ruins it.

Reactions: Ressxd

tntdrums

Nov 21, 2023
Again, the wife was fully stolen so it is a proper NTR game, HOWEVER! on that same note the ending (IN MY OPINION) is cobbled together and ruins it.
We can only pray next project of HNStudy will cover this gap
Ending ruined the story =(

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Man you sound like such a snowflake. It's one of the great things for humanity that you don't ever have sex womans, hopefully you stick true to your word and never lay a hand on any woman ever again in your life.
Well at least I can type a complete sentence and am not a moron who thinks women should be able to treat guys however they want. You are either a cuck male who lets his woman walk all over him like a loser or your a woman who thinks guys should just be treated like crap because women are superior. Either way you are a piece of garbage.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Completely agree and its really too bad because I love the art work. I have stopped playing games like this because it feels like the dev is pushing their kinks on those that play the game. Have all the kinks you want to but make them optional which many many games do. I certainly appreciate that everyone has their own kinks/fetishes but I don't have to want to play scenes with say scat and I really wish devs on the main page would list what is optional and what isn't.

Reactions: shang.io

Boxer4484

Sep 14, 2024
Man in one update this went from a game with unique art and a really hot character to just an oldboy type ending. Hope the dev makes another game or does one more update to at least give us a "just a dream" ending where she just goes back sometimes to the beach for fun, not to be a mind broken whore.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
it was good until last update, slow but steady now it has multiple loose threads, a rushed ending where dev tried to end it quickly as possible, and a bad story at our hand. blonde girl and husbands relationship got revealed in one minute part with no impact despire main character showing disgust/contempt from the beginning she didnt question anything from the husband. Their relationship could be the fuel beginning mc's corruption but ofc no that got rushed. the double twist part is so dumb sorry for saying this but it IS dumb. wish you didnt do this last update it just means you shot a bullet through ur games ankles

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Cazzorine

Feb 4, 2024
Was enjoying this game until it came to my attention the ending is some sort of dark NTR shit when the rest of the game doesn’t have that sorta tone will be dropping it sadly

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est
Sep 28, 2024
I saw this game before but never downloaded it until now that I see it was complete. I really don't know how to feel about it~

The tone shift in the latter part of the game from the rest of it is crazy ( Although it was kind of hinted at beforehand ). It seems like a totally different game. Also, the scenes with the character that the game refers to as 'child' are too weird for me.

adoltswimmer

Jun 18, 2020
Does anyone remember where to go early in the game when looking for a hangover cure for William? After the first sauna scene? I go to the general store, the storekeeper is in the back with some lady, and I can't figure out where to go next. Yeny outside wants to go to the pool but I can't figure out where to go about this hangover cure first.

tsudoplat

Aug 15, 2022
Wow that was a terrible ending. The cut to the book writing was a nice twist, should have ended it there where you don't know if any of it happened or if it was all made up for the book. Easily could have taken that into a second game and built off it.

The true ending we got was insanely stupid, like I realize this is all made up and fantasy... but even I couldn't wrap my brain around the colossal leap that took. Game is still good, but yikes at that ending.

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Good game man well done. For a second when we went back to the writer room I thought you pulling the twist that she is "just" a writer and its all her fantasy :D ( earlier I suggested this Idea to you trying to influence you :D :D, but you made it clear, that your story won't end well for William :p ) My only problem/turn off was the husband laughably small penis. Don't get me wrong there people with this small penis, but I don't think he would have get this far in relationship with girl like our heroine. (getting married, being together long therm etc...) Also on the other hand, some of the cocks drawings bigger than her head :D okay I get it it's big and I like it big, but come on :D
Anyway thank for this project I liked your plot and story telling ;)
If you looking for future projects Ideas drop me a DM :)

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes