TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Good game man well done. For a second when we went back to the writer room I thought you pulling the twist that she is "just" a writer and its all her fantasy :D ( earlier I suggested this Idea to you trying to influence you :D :D, but you made it clear, that your story won't end well for William :p ) My only problem/turn off was the husband laughably small penis. Don't get me wrong there people with this small penis, but I don't think he would have get this far in relationship with girl like our heroine. (getting married, being together long therm etc...) Also on the other hand, some of the cocks drawings bigger than her head :D okay I get it it's big and I like it big, but come on :D
Anyway thank for this project I liked your plot and story telling ;)
If you looking for future projects Ideas drop me a DM :)
You mean a women that is clearly a whore? wouldn't like a small penis and only cares/judges guys on their penis sizes?

Reactions: holy8675

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
You mean a women that is clearly a whore? wouldn't like a small penis and only cares/judges guys on their penis sizes?
Yes, in a matter of fact yes. How is possible for this women to get married to this men with a micro penis ? how is that wasn't an issue before this holiday ? :D was there really a point of their relationship where she was satisfied with his boyfriend ?! I know, I know it's only fantasy, but for me this is a turn off :D That is all, but don't get offended if it hits the spot for you than it is all good we all different we all like different things. Game developers can't please all of us ;) Regardless of my criticism, I liked the game overall, it just felt like sizes in this game were overdone :D (small-->tiny,big-->gigantic)

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Yes, in a matter of fact yes. How is possible for this women to get married to this men with a micro penis ? how is that wasn't an issue before this holiday ? :D was there really a point of their relationship where she was satisfied with his boyfriend ?! I know, I know it's only fantasy, but for me this is a turn off :D That is all, but don't get offended if it hits the spot for you than it is all good we all different we all like different things. Game developers can't please all of us ;) Regardless of my criticism, I liked the game overall, it just felt like sizes in this game were overdone :D (small-->tiny,big-->gigantic)
Oh I completely agree, either it is an issue for this women or its not. I do not see how it develops as an issue. It either always was one or it isn't and she is just being a bitch, but hey there are a lot of women who are completely selfish and are willing to hurt their partners just to get what they want.

If you don't like someone for whatever reason male or female FUCKING GET OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP.

Reactions: holy8675

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Man... the game was going so good but the ending... It ruined everything... at least for me.. Like.. Elika was first curious and slowly getting into these things but the ending rushed and made her into a pro slut. It felt forced and rushed. Dev could have opted for another ending.

Reactions: curuchett

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Oh I completely agree, either it is an issue for this women or its not. I do not see how it develops as an issue. It either always was one or it isn't and she is just being a bitch, but hey there are a lot of women who are completely selfish and are willing to hurt their partners just to get what they want.

If you don't like someone for whatever reason male or female FUCKING GET OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP.
Not to get to deep into this, but that's a really weird take. People develop and change all the time based on multiple variables. Experiences and age being two large factors. I'm sure you're not the same person you were a few years ago and something that may not have bothered you than, may bother you now, etc.

Now, besides the fact this is an NTR game, I think you're missing the point on her "development". As a corruption game, originally, William's size wasn't an issue for her. She was content in her relationship. He was her only relationship. Her first everything. She "didn't know any better".

Once she got to see and experience men with larger dicks this changed her mind on Williams size, and is the NTR. Him being not enough for her, not able to please her, being "less" of a man because of his size is apart of the NTR. Its the loss of the partner to the corruption/depravity.

DeD95

Sep 1, 2020
Really Liked this Game..even supported the Dev from time to Time...sad its ended..but even More sad we did not get even 1 scene where Elika's amazing Butt gets popshot sticky white..even asked the dev this a few times..oh well is what it is...hopefully if they make a follow up or a next game with the same art style, and a nother protag with an amazing backside as Elika..we as players can get more finish options or even choices...

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes