EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
People in ratings and down here in the comments say that the animations are good but I see no such tag, is it animated or not?
Not in the sense you're probably talking about.

Technically, yes, it's animated, but it's only two images that cycle back and forth. More like a gif.

The animation is the least of the concerns. My biggest criticism is the lack of a proofreader. The amount of times HNStudy misgenders the characters in this is laughable. I know English isn't his first language, but even a basic run through of his script by someone who speaks English would stop that. For me it complete kills the vibe an immersion to read something like "He wipes the cum from his face and lips and looks at William." I'm making that line up, but something very close to that line happens in the final update, and throughout the game it's similarly like this.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
The main thing is that he doesn’t abandon it, I wouldn’t be surprised if he does. He worked hard for 3 months so that the game would be leaked here less than a day after release for high patreons(10$). I understand that everyone wants to play right away and doesn’t care . But there are developers who don't deserve it. There are few of them, Hnstudy is one of them. I understand when milkers games are leaked. But I don’t understand this one here. Show fucking respect guys. This Game is really worth it.
Honestly? Days gate is a absolutely stupid idea. It punishes supporters while incentive leaks to non pantreons.
For the dev it's not bad at all, as he set the tone "look, if you like my work, you have to pay X to get it from day 1, because that's what I said I am worth and you should pay me" meanwhile it also promotes leaking, which is simply free advertisement which is essential to spread awareness, and thus increase revenue as a whole. Heck may even trigger emotional guilty into people to become his supporter on a lower tier, if they can't effort the price that he set, so it's more revenue as a whole.

The only people who gets the short stick and get kinda screwed, are his supporters whom will pay less than X which he demanded and are not going to get it for free.
Besides, it's not likely if someone else didn't leak, the dev would have 100% guarantee conversion rate into the tier sale, that's simply delusional. In the real world, what would happen would be, less awareness, thus less support. One cannot support what it does not know it exist.

Honestly, Patreon is a terrible system overall.
The best way to think about it is, it's DONATION system, where you'll give to people who you like, that's the best approach possible.

Last edited:

thefee

Feb 24, 2022
How do you find your wife in, what i presume is the final scene? I talked to all the people, went to the nude beach, found that tent and nothing.

Where is she?
Go to the door of the house north of the fruit stand, then after the conversation go to the right of the fruit stand by the dumpsters.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Here? I cant talk to them for some reason, and when i go to the dumpsters nothing happens
View attachment 4129489
Talk to the bartender at the bar, the boy by the swing, and the merchant on the beach. Once you do those three there should only be the one guy standing at the door. Once the convo is over, talk to the garbage can in the screenshot you sent. The one without the tires to get the last scene.

Oct 27, 2017
Talk to the bartender at the bar, the boy by the swing, and the merchant on the beach. Once you do those three there should only be the one guy standing at the door. Once the convo is over, talk to the garbage can in the screenshot you sent. The one without the tires to get the last scene.
Ive talked to the first 3, but for some reason the light at the bar keeps flashing even after I finish talking to him, maybe thats stopping me from progressing? I really dont wanna restart from the last save again

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
does anybody finds the last update... rather dissapointing? like for the time it took, I was hoping for more scenes or at least scenes that have climax like creampies tbh, the end with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doesnt end with a creampie or even cumshot... and finally after all I dont think this game have NTR, just cheating and a little of cuckolding

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
HNStudy, I am truely sad to see that this is the final version, there were so many other corruption paths that could have been explored. Please tell me that this is not the end of Elika? You have to continue with her in some compacity. Either a Part 2 of this game or some other game. William was fun only because he was a patsy, a cuck. So keep him or dump him. Elika can go to the big city and become the slut, whore and prostitute that she was born to be, with or without William.
Or maybe, it's just that you're too busy with real life. We can understand that. God bless and good luck. Don't be a stranger.
Losing a great game, or a great character is a sad day, almost like losing a family member, sort of.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
GOATED game. So much so, I'm not even mad that I paid 10 bucks 24 hours ago before this was leaked, Dev deserved the coin...Wish it had been 5. Wish I could play this game from the first scene as a finished product. Anyone who gets the pleasure of doing that I truly envy. You wont be disappointed.

Reactions: curuchett

shang.io

Dec 10, 2023
I get that this is a corruption game but this game was seriously irritating to play. It needs a kinetic novel tag. You have pretty much zero choices. What's the point of having the player walk around if your going to just railroad the story? The forced shota content was also disgusting. Why does this site go hard on loli but lenient on shota? They're both bad. I enjoyed the artwork and premise of the story but the kinetic novel gameplay and forced shota really makes this game a bad experience.

Last edited:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I get that this is a corruption game but this game was seriously irritating to play. It needs a kinetic novel tag. You have pretty much zero choices. What's the point of having the player walk around if your going to just railroad the story? The forced shota content was also disgusting. Why does this site go hard on loli but lenient on shota? They're both bad. I enjoyed the artwork and premise of the story but the kinetic novel gameplay and forced shota really makes this game a bad experience.
Yea I agree. Not really a fan of shota or Loli. I absolutely despise sleep sex with the upmost passion as well as forced content. Not kink shaming because I do understand I can normally just skip it or fast fwd it.

Reactions: shang.io
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes