VN - Ren'Py - Taking Advantage [v0.04] [SSHGAMES]

1. 1.00 star(s)

KnightOwlSC

So.. wow.. where to even start with this one? How about the fact it's missing a rape tag for one.. or the fact that within 2 min the woman forgives the MC and becomes his secret wife? And that's just the start of how much of a shitbag the MC is..

The story doesn't get any better after that and the dialog is just painful to read. I guess the one good thing is the English is actually coherent so.. yay proper English?

Oh and props for having the whitest "Indian" girl ever.. at least she had the brains to run away (though I'm sure she'll be back.. poor girl)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hedylogos

Grading on prologue curve.

The story is basic, but that is not what this game is about. It is a harem game and man I am liking the early preview of the harem. Lots of good looking LIs and fun ahead at this pace.

Graphics are good, but not all star level. Currently no real animation, so hopefully that will be on the roadmap.

Overall a good start to a fun game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Rannell

Normally I hate to rate something before .03, but I thought this was good enough to do now AND with it currently being over-rated I had to do it. This was a lot better than I thought it would be. Based on the thread you would think it was horrible. Yes, there are some spelling and grammar mistakes, but this is just the first version and can be fixed easily. Is it a 5 star, no, but with animations and steady updates it could be IMO.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

xiphe116

You know what you get yourself into playing this type of game and the dev totally understands that. A straightforward, guilty pleasure of a game with decent renders, and somewhat entertaining writing is enough for me to give it 5 star. Sorry, I just happen to be the target audience.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

masterdc1976

Gameplay : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Story : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spelling : ✭✭✭✭✰
    renders : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Potential : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Overall : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Girls physique : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Graphic : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Creativity :✭✭✭✭✭

over all 4.5 ,
    I see plenty of potential, the family seem a bit of a mess so far , but it seems fun.