3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
all_fam.png

Overview:
Growing up as a wealthy individual, you learned to be wary of those who may try to take advantage of your generosity. You are always willing to lend a helping hand, but you make certain that you receive something or someone in exchange, as it is only fair. As a result, you always enjoy life to the fullest for what it has to offer.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-16
Release Date: 2024-02-13
Developer: SSHGAMES -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Family Tree

Thanks ViperGts151 for the links

r1_accident_21.png r1_b_house_k_9.png r1_b_house_md_14.png r1_od_come_home_1.png r1_bw_first_meet_7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
frye-stare.gif

Well then I guess "My L Life" was definitely abandoned?

Dev it would be nice if you put the planned tags for this one in "Genre spoiler", are the fetishes/kinks going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story by player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot, or maybe to avoid X content the player should avoid X Li?You know it looks like a harem but there are quite a few male npc too so I think this could be a mix like the other one, so the tags in this would be good information for the players :KEK:

EDIT: Ok... i think the introduction of the characters would be better if it was done as the story progresses, presenting them all at the beginning is not good, too many names, relationships and characters to remember in just a few clicks...

Good luck.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes