3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

b3488c87

Jul 29, 2021
I liked how the story started, I think the presentation of family members in a big way and could be done when the characters are introduced, still keeping the files (photos) current as if they were a family photo. A little depth on some of the relationships he has would be nice (sister-in-law).
thanks for work.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
prologue is a big word for this ... Scenario seems like a copy/paste from an older, great game...

Not a good start.

PS: What is this blue, purple hair fetish...
Listen, to each his own I get that, but really, with people in some of these games taking perfectly gorgeous female characters and slapping inhumanly huge cocks on them, scat, urination, zombie apocalypse nonsense, TBH I'll take a little vanilla cut and paste to remind me that is there is some sanity left in the world. Blue and purple hair doesn't even phase me anymore.;)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The overview and promo pictures do not intrigue or interest me to play this game yet, and nothing much can be observed at the moment. Bookmarking it for now.

So, thank you for the share. All the best, SSHGAMES. Cheers.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not a bad start ... not much content ... but its a demo .... i agree with others about the amount of blue/purple hair ... a little to much ... other than those things .. props to ya .. can't wait to see more :)

(y)(y)(y)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Pretty short demo

Alot of characters tbh and could be confusing as to temembering every single one of them

Altho the more older looking characters looking pretty hot

Storywise nothing to tell as of yet besides the mc being a rich guy and his brother is a asshole

While the MC is fooling around with his brothers wife behind his back :ROFLMAO:

Will keep a eye on this one tho

Hopefully the updates wont take forever

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
I'm indifferent to the blue hair personally, as others have said it is really short, but it gets right to the point and the one "game over" decision in the game is a scene unto it self and, at the end of it, lets the user choose between jumping back to the critical decision or returning to the main menu as opposed to a "fuck you cut to black/main menu and reload" decision, so it definitely didn't bother me when I triggered it. Models are stylistically all over the place (eldest non-bastard daughter for example) but none so bad for me to give a shit, but so far a good start.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
prologue is a big word for this ... Scenario seems like a copy/paste from an older, great game...

Not a good start.

PS: What is this blue, purple hair fetish...
A fine one. It's kinda like ppl might just have favorite colours. Those two are mine, so yay.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes