3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
toooooo many guys in that game....there will be sooo many dramas, i bet this is a ntr thing...so i´m out....maybe TAG what will come in the future?!
haha reminds me of my favorite meme! FUCK THE MEN FIRST, ITS NOT NTR IF THE MEN ARE FUCKED TOO!

Jan 31, 2023
Not a bad start. Hopefully it continues and not get abandoned like so many others. I'll support if it gets another good update soon. Not 4 to 5 months like other games though.

SshGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2021
is harem in plan?
The game will completely focused on harem around mc.
View attachment 2396348

Well then I guess "My L Life" was definitely abandoned?

Dev it would be nice if you put the planned tags for this one in "Genre spoiler", are the fetishes/kinks going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story by player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot, or maybe to avoid X content the player should avoid X Li?You know it looks like a harem but there are quite a few male npc too so I think this could be a mix like the other one, so the tags in this would be good information for the players :KEK:

EDIT: Ok... i think the introduction of the characters would be better if it was done as the story progresses, presenting them all at the beginning is not good, too many names, relationships and characters to remember in just a few clicks...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck.
My L Life has been put on hold for the time being. I was still working on it but was facing some problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't put planned tags as people mostly get confused and assume things. For example If I put Blackmail some will assume it might not be from mc point of view. So, new tags will be added as the updates get released.
By the way thank you for pointing out the mistakes. I'll correct them in the upcoming update.
As for the confusion of some lines being said by narrator is because. At first, I only wanted to introduce the characters. But later decided to add a bit of preview of upcoming update. So, some lines which don't make sense now will make sense later in the game.
The game is missing the wife's best friend's sister-in-law's third daughter's doctor's second cousin who knows the MC from college.
Don't worry, one day we'll get there in the most twisted way. ;)
toooooo many guys in that game....there will be sooo many dramas, i bet this is a ntr thing...so i´m out....maybe TAG what will come in the future?!
I just counted them again and still the number of girls are more than the boys. And yes their will be ton of drama because as everyone is after mc's money it's only fair he also get's something in return.
And "NO" It won't be a ntr thing. (y)

MEDO. XX

Nov 6, 2020
Wonderful so far, I continue to develop it, and I hope to add futa-trans characters, and share womens and Harem with Brother, sons and futa-trans♥And the addition of pregnancy and childbirth, And add slaves or maids if possible And share them also

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
Whoever is writing the story is not a great story teller but they do know what extreme really means.
I'm looking forward for more of it.

NTRLover93

Oct 31, 2022
You are overloading the producer. Don't be so loaded. He will give up on the first game. Please ignore certain things and places. It won't do you any good to humiliate him in this way. If you can do better, do it. Let's see him too. Don't be so simple.

• Hey there
Reactions: pim0
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes