3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Derekjay699

Sep 18, 2021
Black grandaughter, and the two daughters are the ones that stand out the most, youngest niece has a goofy dress, why the others?
So i have some minor experience with Daz studio. i understand character design is very time consuming and at times frustrating. That being said you can clearly see that he is using different gen models. from the poster image. like Why???? it would only take tops 3 hours to morph a new character that fits the style you are going for.. Hair design is poor and doesnt match the characters and why so many colors???? wtf.. some of the outfits do not match the characters and could be swapped. body proportions are off so the realism was lost on this game or novel.. Most importantly i do not see one character that is appealing. teal for outfit swap, red for wtf. and blue for lazy. All the characters should be of a theme of sorts. family, school, work, fancy, ect. but realistic. But thats just my opinion. if you dont mind more power to ya.

Reactions: ksatnod

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
EDIT: Ok... i think the introduction of the characters would be better if it was done as the story progresses, presenting them all at the beginning is not good, too many names, relationships and characters to remember in just a few clicks...
yeah, ngl...didn't even make it through the intro before I quit the game...

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
i think it is new version
It is, this time you only set the age of the red head in the dorky dress, and right when the sister in-law blows you in the beginning, there is now a flashback with three missable scenes of note, after the flashback ends the rest of the game continues and still ends at the same point as the original.

Edited because I can't count. The flashback has two scenes with the sister in-law, and one scene with her friend.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TakingAdvantage-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes