3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
PS: What is this blue, purple hair fetish...
Reason 1: the trend of casually giving characters brightly colored hair in fiction was popularized in anime, where, at the time, the art style was so simplistic that many characters were difficult to tell apart.

Reason 2: because punk hair is hot, that's why

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
I feel like the humor tag needs to be added, cause this was more comical than anything. Dude has a one night stand with the brothers lover's friend and during their shagging they confess their undying love, and how he means more to her than anything, cause that totally would happen. You then bang the gf, the next morning she is magically the wife and your the brother-in-law as if they flew to Vegas for a quick wedding somewhere in between the fucking and the start of the next day. And the cherry on top, you go down on two of the daughters, which seems to be the first time the mc ever did anything sexual to them and they just accept it. I get some games want to be more of a fuckfest then a story driven game, but my god, this is some a-tier comedy in my opinion. It's interesting, I don't hate, but I don't know if I can deal with the writing lol will keep an eye on this one just to see where the hell this goes, good luck dev

Last edited:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
They're there to be cucked. This is a pretty netori-heavy game, at least so far.
you are right it seems. and i must say i didnt find his brothers wife too atractive (the younger version was great) i still had to cuck him cause damn the brothers behaviour was something else... he really deserved it.
i somehow hope he will continue his behaviour and the mc has the chance to tell him the truth and rub it in his face that he is fucking his whole family :devilish:

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I haven't played the game yet, just saw the image in the opener with all the characters and I'm not a fan of mixing different character design styles in one game. The young girl on the sitting guys right for example is more anime like then most of the other woman.
I don't mind whether a game uses anime like character design or a more realistic style but it shouldn't mix the two. :confused:

GeorgeJetson5

Aug 20, 2020
I haven't played the game yet, just saw the image in the opener with all the characters and I'm not a fan of mixing different character design styles in one game. The young girl on the sitting guys right for example is more anime like then most of the other woman.
I don't mind whether a game uses anime like character design or a more realistic style but it shouldn't mix the two. :confused:
Gotta get people to donate/signup to <subscription service provider of choice>, somehow.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Why everyone always talks about casual sex like is some shady unprotected act in a dead-end dark alley with a random stranger? Like, casual sex most of the time (to not say almost always) is only sex with a person that you dont have (yet) a relationship (boyfriend/girlfriend, Husband/wife, etc.). Yes, could be a stranger, but no a stranger that you met him/her literally 10 seconds ago
First of all, you're referring to a fuckbuddy/FWB. Not typically what most people are referring to when they say casual sex. I'm talking about going somewhere and picking up a toy for the night. Lots of fun when all goes well. Not so much when they turn out to be psycho, or a couple days later it burns when you pee.

Second, fuckbuddies carry their own risks. In fact I'd say there's even more odds of emotional drama because if they decide "he's already a good friend, the sex was good too; we should take this to the next level" and you disagree, now you're risking losing a friend. Plus if they have their own group of fuckbuddies who have THEIR own fuckbuddies, you're still running the risk of STD's and unwanted pregnancies if you're fucking raw.

SshGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2021
Lmao seems like Grandma's House clone but we'll see
To be honest, I haven't even played it. But I just saw the previews. And I have to agree that indeed, at a glance, some hair and such look the same.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes