3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
patreon does not subscribe to Incest.
That's spectacularly hypocritical of Patreon, I could name more than a few titles that are several times worse in terms of incest than this title is, yet they're all on Patreon still. I think Patreon should be sued out of existence for discrimination.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I've been playing this one, lets just say dialog is not it's strongest suit. The ammount of bullshit that MC spews it's not even funny, every line of dialog is followed by a thought about how he is going to totally smash the pussy of the nearest female near him, how he is so awesome and incredible compared with his cuck brother. It's specially bad how insane creepy MC is and the girls keep saying how nice and amazing he is, he is one of the creepiest male protagonists I've ever seen. The game tries to convince you that Henry is a piece of shit but it manages to do the other way around, this may change if you don't choose the creepiest choices though, so this may be my fault in the end.

That being said, I like the models

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is dev abandon its patreon ?
Yes I think so. Or Patreon didn't like his game and so said goodbye.
At least for the time being, the dev is keeping his Patreon open.

Discord Update
SshToday at 2:02 AM
Urgent Help Needed...
Hey everyone,
I'm reaching out because I'm facing an unexpected emergency in my life, and I'm in urgent need of funds to overcome this difficult hurdle. Your support would mean the world to me right now. You can subscribe on subscribe star ( ) and help me meet this goal, and everyone can keep an eye on the goal percentage on subscribestar to see how close we are to reaching the needed funds.

If anyone have any issues with supporting me on SubscribeStar, you can help me through my Patreon ( ).

Every bit of support makes a huge difference, and I'm incredibly grateful for your kindness and generosity.

Thank you so much for being there for me.

SSH Games

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
At least for the time being, the dev is keeping his Patreon open.

Discord Update
SshToday at 2:02 AM
Urgent Help Needed...
Hey everyone,
I'm reaching out because I'm facing an unexpected emergency in my life, and I'm in urgent need of funds to overcome this difficult hurdle. Your support would mean the world to me right now. You can subscribe on subscribe star ( ) and help me meet this goal, and everyone can keep an eye on the goal percentage on subscribestar to see how close we are to reaching the needed funds.

If anyone have any issues with supporting me on SubscribeStar, you can help me through my Patreon ( ).

Every bit of support makes a huge difference, and I'm incredibly grateful for your kindness and generosity.

Thank you so much for being there for me.

SSH Games
why post a support me on patreon/sub star, at that point a go fund me would be a better option if anything. by the looks of the sub star percentage the numbers linning up with the full time game development by only 3% difference. looks to fishy

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
why post a support me on patreon/sub star, at that point a go fund me would be a better option if anything. by the looks of the sub star percentage the numbers linning up with the full time game development by only 3% difference. looks to fishy
Only because of that first line (in orange) that I typed before pasting the post from Discord. There had been discussion about their Patreon being gone, so I was providing details I found that seem to indicate it was still up. I wasn't trying to do anything more than that. And to be frank, while I definitely feel badly for anyone going through difficult times, that describes something like 80% of the world right now. There isn't a whole lot to spread around when it's already being spread around, unfortunately. :(

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Only because of that first line (in orange) that I typed before pasting the post from Discord. There had been discussion about their Patreon being gone, so I was providing details I found that seem to indicate it was still up. I wasn't trying to do anything more than that. And to be frank, while I definitely feel badly for anyone going through difficult times, that describes something like 80% of the world right now. There isn't a whole lot to spread around when it's already being spread around, unfortunately. :(
Truth, sorry I missed that part I was reading what was there as is and then looking through both of them, plus I remember him saying on the last update that he needed more support and all or it was going down. Just to much going on while words getting fucked again and to manybdevs have put bad faith in support over All. I mean hell it's fine if dev time gets cut if there's need for a second job or something, but there to little info to go on

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes