3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I saw no lesbian tag and the game starts with a lesbian slut. She was already on the fence because of her appearance but her being a lesbian slut turned me off. Can I ignore her and stop her from going anywhere other girls? :confused:

Can't say I'm a fan of MC. He acts so irresponsible and immature despite of being in his 40s.

I'm at that point where Audrey told Lucy to get back to her natural hair like a responsible mother and MC is defending Lucy despite of knowing that she's acting this way to get famous like her sister and going down the same rebellious path. She even got some photos clicked by Beatrix for who knows what.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I saw no lesbian tag and the game starts with a lesbian slut. She was already on the fence because of her appearance but her being a lesbian slut turned me off. Can I ignore her and stop her from going anywhere other girls? :confused:
I want to know that also before I continue this.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
They need to have a mod where you can change the names and ages during the game instead of having to start over. Another thing, why the music and sound doesn't work?
Sound controls etc are a default addition with RenPy, doesn't mean there will be audio.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021

Can't say I'm a fan of MC. He acts so irresponsible and immature despite of being in his 40s.

I'm at that point where Audrey told Lucy to get back to her natural hair like a responsible mother and MC is defending Lucy despite of knowing that she's acting this way to get famous like her sister and going down the same rebellious path. She even got some photos clicked by Beatrix for who knows what.
I want to know that also before I continue this.
So far, nothing involving girl on girl has been depicted in the game, and the "lesbian" you're talking about instantly falls in love with the MC's dick (and was a virgin at the time).

This is a netori game, and one which went to rather extreme and tenuously-believable efforts to ensure that a character's wife belongs to the MC and that character has never had sex with her despite her having three children. Just go with the flow, the game's clearly going to give all the desirable girls to the MC.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
This is a netori game, and one which went to rather extreme and tenuously-believable efforts to ensure that a character's wife belongs to the MC and that character has never had sex with her despite her having three children.
Henry never got to fuck Audrey? What made him believe all the 3 children are his? Did she use the same reason she used for the first one that he was drunk everytime they had sex?

So far, nothing involving girl on girl has been depicted in the game, and the "lesbian" you're talking about instantly falls in love with the MC's dick (and was a virgin at the time).
Can't say I'm a fan of trope of dick virgin but I would rather have a dick virgin than a non-virgin I guess.

Still I wish she wasn't a lesbian slut.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Henry never got to fuck Audrey? What made him believe all the 3 children are his? Did she use the same reason she used for the first one that he was drunk everytime they had sex?
One assumes, yes. There are a few lines that suggest this.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
SshGames i talked with someone about the game and there is a glaring plot hole in the last update how is MCs oldest grandkid the same age as his oldest daughter with his brothers wife? Do they have another older kid that already moved out?

Or did he have kids already when he met her, i mean he is a player but he would be really young when he got his Gf/Wive pregnant?

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Do they have another older kid that already moved out?
1) MC clearly said "after our first daughter Beatrix was born" which confirms Audrey's and MC's first child is Beatrix. In the flashback he never mentioned any other child of his. So Beatrix is clearly MC's first child.

Or did he have kids already when he met her
He was barely 25 in the flashback so it's not possible for him to have a late teen or adult sons.

2) In the same dialogue he says "after our first daughter Beatrix was born time went by smoothly, I also met my wife but still kept seeing Audrey" so he married his wife only after Beatrix was born.

The only logic fits here is those 2 sons are not actually his. MC married a single mother of 2 and these 2 sons were already in late teens or adults when MC married their mom. So, MC is their stepdad.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
1) MC clearly said "after our first daughter Beatrix was born" which confirms Audrey's and MC's first child is Beatrix. In the flashback he never mentioned any other child of his. So Beatrix is clearly MC's first child.
the son is older than Beatrix so we need to wait for dev to clarify

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
the son is older than Beatrix so we need to wait for dev to clarify
Audrey says in an another flashback "Not long after my relationship with MC began, I gave birth to Beatrix"

In the same scene MC says "I can't help but wonder what our life is going to be like now that we have a baby"

Audrey "But now, here we are, a year later, with a beautiful baby to show for it" while holding Beatrix in her arms.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes