3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Taking Advantage v0.04
Total Renders till 0.04 = 1812
New Renders: 508
Pc=
Mac=
Reduced Size
Pc=
Mac=
Android=

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
The introduction seems changed and adding new scenes. Some dialogue in new scene is not quite consistent with the old scene.

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
The update is nice. Can't wait to see the wife.:BootyTime:
Another question is why MC son never mention him to his daughters? Cause MC may cuck his son everytime he met a new girl.:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ramvivat

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Kind of disappointed there's no music background or any type of sound effects. Most animations are pretty basic.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Takkertje

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The update is nice. Can't wait to see the wife.:BootyTime:
Another question is why MC son never mention him to his daughters? Cause MC may cuck his son everytime he met a new girl.:KEK:
Well, as for MC’s brother, not allowing him to have children - somehow I can understand (the inability to run a successful business is also one of the valid reasons), but about MC’s own sons (cuckold them) - I don’t understand this. I'm trying to understand more precisely. after all, if he likes the idea of incest so much, then he should mate his sons at an early age (10-12 years old) with their mother (that is, with his wife) - the girls that would be born would be more purebred, and then mate with them himself. it would be an idea not just HOT, but a smoking one...
although if the wife is cool about the idea of incest, then this cannot be. and if so, then male children should be excluded from the process of childbearing.
Yes. Now I understand his logic.

• Haha
Reactions: OWSam000

JKraner94

May 16, 2022
It's kinda complicated, but this is the family tree as I understand it. Note that this does show some people from variables that haven't been introduced in-game yet, and it is making a couple assumptions:
  • Jade seems to be MC's daughter, for instance.
  • People marked with ? after their name are from variables, or haven't appeared in-game yet.
  • Any non-MC father-daughter connections are questionable given how the game's gone so far (i.e. it's possible Freya, Nora, and Abigail are the MC's daughters instead of Oscar's and Milo's, except we haven't met any of them in-game yet).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Updated through the end of 0.03)

0.04 update: Not remaking the family trees for now, but we did get a few answers: Oscar and his wife Clara both named as the parents of Freya and Nora, but with an option for at least Nora to secretly be the MC's daughter, not Oscar's. Freya probably is, too, since the variable that gets set when making that choice is Clara's affection stat. Abigail appeared, and her variables all still indicate she's the MC's granddaughter and "Milo's" daughter (but probably also actually the MC's daughter). However, she and the MC do not seem to recognize each other at all.
wait I'm confused when did the MC get with his wife was it before he got with his bro's wife or after he got with his brothers wife. If so how does he have two sons that have kids (even if they are secretly yours) that are the same age as your kids with your brothers wife and your daughters with your wife

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
wait I'm confused when did the MC get with his wife was it before he got with his bro's wife or after he got with his brothers wife. If so how does he have two sons that have kids (even if they are secretly yours) that are the same age as your kids with your brothers wife and your daughters with your wife
I am also confused about the timeline. It is nearly impossible that you have your granddaughters' age close to your daughters' age. Dev should make an update to clarify the timeline once he introduced all the family members. :KEK:

Reactions: ByteMi6969

JKraner94

May 16, 2022
I am also confused about the timeline. It is nearly impossible that you have your granddaughters' age close to your daughters' age. Dev should make an update to clarify the timeline once he introduced all the family members. :KEK:
Ya it does not add up at all cause when you meet your brothers wife you and her are no older than 25. It seems like at this point you don't have any kids. Then 21 years later(defeat age of brothers wife oldest daughter with you) Yo have 3 kids with her, 2-3 daughters around the same age with your wife/ her sister, somehow have 2 sons who would have to be at least in there 40's to have 2 daughters with one and 1 with the other( They could be yours or your sons) who are also 18-21 years old.

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
Well, as for MC’s brother, not allowing him to have children - somehow I can understand (the inability to run a successful business is also one of the valid reasons), but about MC’s own sons (cuckold them) - I don’t understand this. I'm trying to understand more precisely. after all, if he likes the idea of incest so much, then he should mate his sons at an early age (10-12 years old) with their mother (that is, with his wife) - the girls that would be born would be more purebred, and then mate with them himself. it would be an idea not just HOT, but a smoking one...
although if the wife is cool about the idea of incest, then this cannot be. and if so, then male children should be excluded from the process of childbearing.
Yes. Now I understand his logic.
Purebred? Like 'The hills have eyes'.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TakingAdvantage-0.04
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Overall, this is a pretty good game but seems pretty bland with no music of any kind or sound effects during the sex scenes. It would be nice if there was more of a storyline buildup instead of just a few flashbacks about how the MC started his "relationships" with his kids. Plus, the fact there's no real backstory about his wife. Just a tiny bit of dialogue with his sister-in-law. It would have been nice to see the storyline buildup of his secretary and their relationship. To get a chance for the MC to slowly "corrupt" into said relationship.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes