3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I found it a little weird about Iris in the shower scene she mentions that she is her sister's mom but then says "you don't want your daughters to see you looking at their aunt" (or something like that I don't really remember) but if they have a daughter isn't that normal? xd.
and at lunch where is the other daughter with blue and yellow hair?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Imagine how many Pedos could be removed from the REAL streets with those IoIi games, with whose they can let steam off infront of their computers and not harming anyone...
Australia wants pedos on the streets =)

Dec 10, 2022
This man must have the strength of the gods to have this LONG ASS convo and hold her up in the same position LMAO!!!

Rt, I used to really like this game. A story about you cucking your brother and having a family with his wife; hot, new, very interesting.
But now the Dialogue is so bloated and bland. I just skipped through the whole game just to see the sex scene without context. I'm disappointed; If the dialogue isn't fixed soon, I'll have to drop this. Such a waste of a good premise ...
100%. You can't really fix the dialoguethough without exposing a larger problem; that this game has very little content or story to it. It's padded out by characters talking in this unnaturally verbous way, and then the writer explaining (in the most blunt way possible) exactly what each character thinks about what was just said. Meanwhile the audience looks at the same render for ten minutes from slightly different angles.

If you stripped out all the extraneous dialogue the entire game so far would be about five minutes long. There really is nothing here apart from some decent character models.

Reactions: Vrijgeest

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I was enjoying this title, but I'm finding the conversation text hard to follow just after a short time into the story. The internal talk and speaking out loud text are hard to differentiate from, because they look too similar. (With NO italic or surrounding bracket, and with only a slight grey shade applied to the though text...at it's present state, makes it hard to follow. Which loses my interests to move forward with the story, having to constantly evaluate what kind of text I just read....internal or speaking directly.)

It would have made better sense, when ever an eternal thought takes place...that it was displayed with italic and the text is bracketed. This would better separate the thought text, from speak out text. Regards.

This is what "Normal speaking out loud text" looks like....
screenshot0005.png

And this is what "Internal though text" looks like....
screenshot0006.png

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Having played through most of this update, I do agree that the reviews about the script are fairly accurate. Of the 2000 or so lines, about 1/2 of them are literally repeating a line of thought from 3-4 lines above it or paraphrasing it but essentially containing the exact same content. It is very redundant and caused me to speed-click and skip through quite a few moments where two or more people say the same thing to one another 2-3 times in a row, in addition to a 4th time just thinking it.

The art is fine, the models are good looking, and the premise is fun, for sure. But the text could be edited down significantly.

One minor style thing is how the renders of two people thinking and talking happen. It's the both of them in one pose, but instead of animating or adjusting the pose, the camera angle changes without a single alteration of the position or pose, expression or sense of any movement. These events could be better animated, even with still shots but actually physically changing the position of an arm, leg, hand, or even facial expression. It's literally the unmoving frozen state taken from 2-3 angles.

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
Guys, why can’t I choose option 1 at the beginning of the game? What do you need to do to select option 1 at the beginning of the game?

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
Damn, I can’t select option 1 on stage 2? Is this just the case with Mina or has everyone encountered the same problem? If this is of no use to me, then how should I solve this problem?!

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
MOTHER OF HIS FUCK.. tiper this grave game after this scene where MC introduces Audrey.. shows a mistake or something like this.. I can’t continue to play,,, is this only for me or for someone else? Where can I then download the Russian version so that it doesn’t make a mistake during this scene?!?

SshGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2021
Guys, why can’t I choose option 1 at the beginning of the game? What do you need to do to select option 1 at the beginning of the game?
Damn, I can’t select option 1 on stage 2? Is this just the case with Mina or has everyone encountered the same problem? If this is of no use to me, then how should I solve this problem?!
I'm not sure which unofficial mod you are using, but both of the said scenes only have 2 options not 3.

Edit: The mod you are using is showing the sentences as a option but it's not a option in the first place.

Last edited:

SshGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2021
MOTHER OF HIS FUCK.. tiper this grave game after this scene where MC introduces Audrey.. shows a mistake or something like this.. I can’t continue to play,,, is this only for me or for someone else? Where can I then download the Russian version so that it doesn’t make a mistake during this scene?!?
Open and edit the "Flashback_meet_b_w.rpy" file with notepad then find and remove (show screen heart).

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2020
It's fun. Really good for a 0.3 .
It doesn't seem to be able to decide on its target audience and the MC is really inconsistent (why does he go full creep, when he's already suceeding with charm?) but it's fun.

The netori aspect is wasted. He starts with the girls from the beginning and there is only really one scene where a LI chooses MC over her partner (the diaper change scene).

Shower scene was probably the best scene. The escalation flowed well. Lucy's story is the worst. Would be much better without the creepy medical condition angle.

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
Open and edit the "Flashback_meet_b_w.rpy" file with notepad then find and remove (show screen heart).
I play on Android, I don’t think that mine has somewhere the same folder that you mentioned... and I downloaded this game from etawa site since the game is in Russian .. the strange thing is that before there was no such problem, I could play this game normally and there was such a problem that I mentioned earlier for sure .. but after the update, this problem is payevlayets during the scene where MS's brother introduces him to Audrey and It doesn’t work anymore... maybe I need to download the tiper from other sites for Android, but for some reason I didn’t find where it is from the Russian language.. maybe you know where to look then?!

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes