3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Why does this game have a textbox transparency slider in the preferences if it doesn't do anything?
It does work. If you go far left, it gets darker, and the far right gets lighter. It's the opposite of the way it should work.

Now for something completely different

I like this game, but the one thing is the long dialogues with two or three images changes during it.
Just my opinion.
Also, Ln 833 should be Ella talking.

Last edited:

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
WAAAAAAAyYYYYYYYY too much random dialogue during sex scenes...dude is mid orgasm and still having a fucking conversation...

Edit: and then ended the update MID SEX SCENE????? wtf...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Taking Advantage [v0.02] [SSHGAMES]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
please update if you can and as i feel you can compress better

thanks

Dec 10, 2022
The writing in this game needs some serious pruning. It's like every scene has five times the dialogue it needs. A word of advice to writers - every single line you write should develop character, advance story, or (preferably) both. And once you've said something, you don't need to say it again a slightly different way four more times. Move on to the next idea. Otherwise your audience will pretty quickly realise you're padding your game out because nothing is happening.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi, SshGames, who is who on the "group photo" (i mean game banner on the 1st page)?
is the Rebeca from the office with her niece not presented because she is OTA (one-time-action) girls?
and who is under wife's sister with blue hair? why she is not near her sisters? or because she is daughter of Iris?
also is the wife (with her daughter) with the husband from the office also will part of the *ahem* Family of the MC or his girls is OTA for cuckolding her husband as punishment?

Last edited:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
It does work. If you go far left, it gets darker, and the far right gets lighter. It's the opposite of the way it should work.
Most likely got it from this post: Ren'Py - Dialogue box opacity slider, which was posted by me. But the code given was opposite (which become clearer if you read moose_puck's response a bit further down.)

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

s.freud

Jan 18, 2021
Imagine how many Pedos could be removed from the REAL streets with those IoIi games, with whose they can let steam off infront of their computers and not harming anyone...

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
The writing in this game needs some serious pruning. It's like every scene has five times the dialogue it needs. A word of advice to writers - every single line you write should develop character, advance story, or (preferably) both. And once you've said something, you don't need to say it again a slightly different way four more times. Move on to the next idea. Otherwise your audience will pretty quickly realize you're padding your game out because nothing is happening.

b9cfe373a8829eda652b0db3b9af5705.jpg

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
This man must have the strength of the gods to have this LONG ASS convo and hold her up in the same position LMAO!!!

Rt, I used to really like this game. A story about you cucking your brother and having a family with his wife; hot, new, very interesting.
But now the Dialogue is so bloated and bland. I just skipped through the whole game just to see the sex scene without context. I'm disappointed; If the dialogue isn't fixed soon, I'll have to drop this. Such a waste of a good premise ...

1696108058221.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i love this game ... just wish i would get more out of being retired .. i'd help with support dev .... i'm sorry i can't atm :(

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes