3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Three

At least some little logic would be nive to have...but we get sloopy second wife imstead and cuck alpha mc:ROFLMAO:

And i must say that i have some share in games here and not everyone is as dumb and base on believing on not having sex for years of marrinage and three kids with diferent ages as this master piece... When we dont see it it doesnt mean that is not exist u know...but maybe brother was drunk every day in 18+21ears? And just did not fucked her, cause i believe

:unsure:some ewas even sophisticated
Sorry, I got a headache just trying to decipher what you "wrote".

SshGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2021
No idea if the dev reads these forums, but in case they do:

I really like this game, it's a little bit unpolished but it has a ton of potential and is already really enjoyable in its own right, this just means it could go even further if this keeps up!

The only real issue I see for now is that there seems to be an almost bigger focus on flashbacks than events happening in the current timeline. I get why, because of how the story is set up, but there's still a lot of leeway and I think there are risks with doing too many flashbacks. The problem with flashbacks is they will never feel as rewarding as something going on in the main timeline. It's even more of an issue here because the game has introduced or hinted as so many different characters so it will feel extra unrewarding being stuck in the past doing stuff that is essentially "old news" when we could be meeting all these new interesting characters and develop our relationships with them in a timeline where it feels much more rewarding.

That being said, I'm not saying stop doing flashbacks altogether, I think with how the story is set up they become pretty necessary. But there should be a lot of careful thought put into how much development time and "screen time" is put into the flashbacks, these scenes should probably be as short as they can be while still holding the same information and only happen when very, very necessary. Most of the time from the players view should be spent in the "real" timeline.
The flashback needs to be added to show back story of characters, but still I'll try to balance them.
Too many girls. Will the mc cuck his sons?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Decided to give this update a shot to check if the dev had improved the writing since the last update, both on old scenes and on the new ones. Didn't. It's all the same trash. Not only does that make the scenes bad, it actively makes development worse, as more images need to be rendered to fit the story.
I'm just criticizing because I'm extremely disappointed as I see great potential in this game. It could have an extremely hot story with incredible scenes, like the breastfeeding one, but the writing is so trash that it's all fine at best.

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
I used an old save but didn't have that problem.

However game is still incredibly short, especially if you skip parts you've already seen. No reason to not just start a new game.
I fixed it. Originally I was over wrighting the old game files. I got it working by just making a whole new folder.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So yeah all fun and good times at the brothers home

But when are we going back to the MC own home :ROFLMAO:

Also the story doesnt seem to progres alot caus of all the back story stuff

So it feels like we still stuck at the start point :ROFLMAO:

Jun 27, 2018
and what's with the "18 y/old" youngest acting like she's 5 and doesn't know about sex?
Or "hello, I have some decent sized tits but somehow both have never had nor heard of a period."

I get some things are lost in translation on these things, but come on.

I guess it's supposed to be cute for female characters to be ignorant morons?

Also "you're on your period so I'm going to fingerbang you" is going to look like a murder scene.

There's a lot to lol at clicking through this.

• Haha
Reactions: Janus_Apex and $@~

T00mmer

Nov 28, 2022
First and foremost, nice work so far; wonderful mix of kinks (for me at least). I would suggest working on the dialog to make it more "realistic". Don't use love too much and build up conversations in a more subtle way. Also, please don't use the default text boxes, they make lots of VNs look cheap. I know, everyone is a critic nowadays. Best of luck with your work.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes