3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Damn, the flashback with Audrey was dumb as hell. Why'd she even stay with the brother if she was already cheating on him with the MC before they got married? Whatever. It was hot and i guess that's all that matters in the end. :KEK:

Oct 27, 2017
So you rape your brothers girlfriend (or wife?), take her virginity, impregnate her, and she immediately forgives you by lying to her boyfriend (husband?), then bends over and lets you fuck her more.

Fast Forward a few years, you meet her daughters by immediately fucking them.

The hell is even going on here

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I didn't put planned tags as people mostly get confused and assume things. For example If I put Blackmail some will assume it might not be from mc point of view. So, new tags will be added as the updates get released
The only thing I need to know is if MC will be the ONLY one doing the fucking. Too many guys on the banner for my taste .

Ty in advance

KingDBK

Nov 19, 2021
First of all, you're referring to a fuckbuddy/FWB. Not typically what most people are referring to when they say casual sex. I'm talking about going somewhere and picking up a toy for the night. Lots of fun when all goes well. Not so much when they turn out to be psycho, or a couple days later it burns when you pee.

Second, fuckbuddies carry their own risks. In fact I'd say there's even more odds of emotional drama because if they decide "he's already a good friend, the sex was good too; we should take this to the next level" and you disagree, now you're risking losing a friend. Plus if they have their own group of fuckbuddies who have THEIR own fuckbuddies, you're still running the risk of STD's and unwanted pregnancies if you're fucking raw.
That's why some guys a long time ago came up with the genius idea of some rubber piece that goes around your dick so you dont have to have any STD's and unwanted pregnancies. If you go raw and fuck whatever you find in the middle of your way, yes, there's a chance of getting all that, but still, that's not the whole concept or true definition of casual sex. A FB or a FWB is someone you know from a relatively long time, you can meet someone one night and fuck with him/her the next one and that doesnt mean that there's close to none security or trust with that person

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
aight,
I'mma be real and say that this was hella hot!

but how much do you hate your brother or siblings SshGames?

and what's with the "18 y/old" youngest acting like she's 5 and doesn't know about sex?

This is missing the "cheating" tag. Both for the in-law and for the white "indian girl" and that might just be the start.

Ntri lovers, this might be your lucky game.

My final two cents.
The writing somehow seems like someone younger is writing this, or with a different first language.
If that's something you can fix, I would recommend it.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
That's why some guys a long time ago came up with the genius idea of some rubber piece that goes around your dick so you dont have to have any STD's and unwanted pregnancies.
Ignoring that condoms dramatically decrease your odds of shit happening without actually eliminating them, there's a reason I specified raw, ehich is considerably more fun and we all know it.

you can meet someone one night and fuck with him/her the next one and that doesnt mean that there's close to none security or trust with that person
lol ok. What could possibly go wrong. :KEK:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Enough to start a mercenary company in a dark fantasy world filled with Red Weddings and Bro/Sis incest.
"A Thousand - Or enough to make my own space marine chapter, whatever feels right when the time comes!

Damn, the flashback with Audrey was dumb as hell. Why'd she even stay with the brother if she was already cheating on him with the MC before they got married? Whatever. It was hot and i guess that's all that matters in the end. :KEK:
Security? She had no reason to blow up her whole relationship over a drunken shag, better to convince the boyfriend he had done it than start a shitshow that could end with her abandoned by both guys, while potentially pregnant to boot. Dishonest and self-serving? Yes, very much so, but sensible at that moment under the circunstances. She even lies to herself for a little time that it would be a 1-time thing, though that falls apart hilariously fast.

What seems even more hilarious to me is the MC's utter obliviousness to the fact the punk chick he was licking and dealing with is most probably his eldest daughter, even though he jokes (repeatedly) about exactly such a possibility in the flashback. :KEK:

So you rape your brothers girlfriend (or wife?), take her virginity, impregnate her, and she immediately forgives you by lying to her boyfriend (husband?), then bends over and lets you fuck her more.
From the dialogue in the scene and some in her moment alone in the room, i'd say she was quite conscious, faking sleep all along and enjoying it very much, until she couldn't stand anymore and started asking for more midway through the "sleep rape".

Fast Forward a few years, you meet her daughters by immediately fucking them.

The hell is even going on here
Someone calling itself CaliguIa acting shocked over it - The hell is even going on here with THAT, bro.

Last edited:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
So I just checked the dev's patron page, and verson 02 has been out since Dec 2021, free, I might add, and nobody thought to post the links here unless that's an outdated version 2

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes