3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
I would call it more of a 'Demo' than a 'Prologue'. I can't think of another initial release that had less content than this.

Still, I liked what was there. Good luck!

Last edited:

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I just counted them again and still the number of girls are more than the boys. And yes their will be ton of drama because as everyone is after mc's money it's only fair he also get's something in return.
And "NO" It won't be a ntr thing. (y)
Still, those men are the husbands of the LI sleeping in the same bed with them.
With men characters, you can go:
ntr(they rail the women)
Trans/sissification/submission (they get railed by the mc/women)
Ignored (they magically lose their libido & never try anything with their wives; or for some other reason they don't play any sexual part in the game)

So is it gonna be the 3rd option? Or 2nd?
Or I guess you could go all in with the netori route & have their role in the story revolve around denial & jealousy :unsure:

Curious to see what role the men play. Rarely does a game have this many male characters at the core of the story, I half expected all daughters only:ROFLMAO: (though you could just ignore them by having them on a on business trip or something... i.e. the 3rd option)

Good Luck either (y)

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
very good game so far keep it up! but i have to ask can we get like a family tree i got a bit confused

Sep 18, 2018
What kind of incest does this game contain? M/S? B/S? F/D? A/N? U/N? These are all different kinks. I think this should always be specified.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I have big hopes for this. A hardcore netori vn is needed. I enjoyed the taste of taking the women offered so far and look forward to claiming the rest.
I would suggest getting a solid proofreader. Best of luck with this.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Can someone tell me whether or not the story is cookie cutter or actually have some differences than most

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I have big hopes for this. A hardcore netori vn is needed. I enjoyed the taste of taking the women offered so far and look forward to claiming the rest.
I would suggest getting a solid proofreader. Best of luck with this.
Actually it would be nice if there where any netori. For example MC has been sleeping with his brother's wife for years and their children are his but he still don't claim her for himself and let her still get married with his husband. There is no actually stealing here just plain all cheating.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Actually it would be nice if there where any netori. For example MC has been sleeping with his brother's wife for years and their children are his but he still don't claim her for himself and let her still get married with his husband. There is no actually stealing here just plain all cheating.
Netori happened whether it was 10 years ago or today. Beats most cookie cutter vns that have all virgins and miraculous inconceptions.

I get your point but have hopes there will be stealing in the present. Overall I'm happy with the start.

Granpapi

Jan 31, 2021
Do you plan any economy system based on breeding? Making a harem type of descent with daughters?..

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes