3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Almost a year without updating.
and think that I paid patreon all year and have no update on my favorite game :(
The update is planned to come out in December for this game, I'm personally not working on it at moment, only my apprentices and they are on a learning process. I will put my hands personally on it after the Neko Paradise update to ensure it comes out on December.
If you feel like your support is not justified you can message me about it.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I see an update in the near future :giggle:, Word from the Creator Himself. possibly as a early Christian Holiday present ;)

Should put a link to Neko Paradise in this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev and the apprentices are lost in translating the neko runes in their island ... just wait up.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
that game deserves the abandoned tag.
it has been a year and two months since this game has been updated.
he doesn't seem to want to work on that game but he doesn't have the courage to say that to us.
perhaps for fear of losing some of the supporters.
it's a long time to be making excuses that you're busy with other games or that the update will come out soon.
he could be honest and say it's over, but he prefers to give us false hopes :(

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
that game deserves the abandoned tag.
it has been a year and two months since this game has been updated.
he doesn't seem to want to work on that game but he doesn't have the courage to say that to us.
perhaps for fear of losing some of the supporters.
it's a long time to be making excuses that you're busy with other games or that the update will come out soon.
he could be honest and say it's over, but he prefers to give us false hopes :(
Probably. But if you want results, pestering Alorth by saying that on its Patreon & Discord might have more results.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Wait let me get this straight: You said it's a kinetic novel now? So there will not be any more choices from here on out, just a story?
No, there won't be any choices, at least nothing that impacts the game.
That's a pity
I agree. Didn't know of this game until now, some of the tags looked promising and the screenshots are also nice, but anything [kinetic] goes to my ignore list immediately.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Tale Of Eros [Ch. 6] Alorth

Original Size Win/Linux: 699 MB
Original Size Mac: 682 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 150 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 132 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
i hate complaining but 5-10mins of content after more then a year wait is disheartening
To be precise it has been 1 year and 2 days.
It's understandeable, I had the idea of abandoning it at some point, but I just couldn't bring myself to do that.
I have other games I work on at moment which require most of my time.
Even this chapter, I basically only did like 25% of it.
Most was done by my staff and they barely have any free time to work on it.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
To be precise it has been 1 year and 2 days.
It's understandeable, I had the idea of abandoning it at some point, but I just couldn't bring myself to do that.
I have other games I work on at moment which require most of my time.
Even this chapter, I basically only did like 25% of it.
Most was done by my staff and they barely have any free time to work on it.
You keep delivering NP updates at a regular rate, we will love you anyway. "We" meaning me and some other fellas with refined taste.
(Mandatory ;) here to keep clear I'm joking.)

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Plenty of eye rolling typical virginal MC thoughts and actions for the first few chapters, but story is picking up slowly. Not sure if it's worthy of anything higher than 3 stars...was left feeling we are getting the readers digest version of what could have been a really good story if fleshed out a bit more.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for the recent update, Alorth! I can't imagine keeping up with all of the projects you do, so I'm actually surprised this got an update at all. I was happy to see the Kate/Daimonia and Chris/Angelica call a truce in their rivalry. Finally now, they have both given in to the "divine" impulses from before starting their human lives. Even with its relative simplicity, I have always thoroughly enjoyed this game's characters, almost as much as I love your anthropomorphs on a certain paradisaical island. :D

Reactions: Alorth

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
What is the reason for removing Aphrodite's BBC scene ? Is it because of NTR whine or racism? Aphrodite is now a love interest for the MC? not sure if it's ntr though unless Dev consider sex without MC involve is ntr

Reactions: Garatempus2
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes