Ren'Py Tale of The Legend [v0.1 Act0-3] [Tale Master Zian]

KuroNeko951

Aug 3, 2021
This seems like a mix between the game mechanics of fable and the story of a manhwa called "the beginning after the end" and it hits all the right spots. I have really really high hopes for this because i would play it to death. P.S. if you have any plans of adding incest, please do. Love ya!

Reactions: Tale Master Zian

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
You don't have to cater to anyone's interest. Because you'll lose the enjoyment of creation this way and it will lead only to abandonment of development. Just try various things and take a look at what people like more of what you do and focus on that (it's called "product-market fit"). This has to be something both you like to create and what people like to watch\play. The matter of financial success is only about how big (or how willing to pay) the audience that likes your creation. Your work have certain uniqueness and that's good, I think it's a better idea to capitalize by your strengths and not by trying to fix all your weaknesses (though the most critical flaws should not be overlooked).

In my opinion your creation does not attract much attention for now because of the Sims graphics probably and slow delevopment \ scarce content at the start. But your initial slowness can be attributed to learning how things are getting done, since this is your first project. I've seen you implemented a lot of nice small things that help building the unique atmosphere of a journey through your world. So I hope for you to find a golden middle ground between creating something you like and what people enjoy. Because it's essential in the long run. Now that you've learned the hardest basics, you can create things faster and learn more advanced stuff to improve your creation with.
I disagree. The art so far isn't a problem at all. My issue is my laptop wanting to detonate and explode, might have to switch to my main rig. Unity games aren't really my favorite but this so far does seem to have potential.

Dev, I recommend a skip scene option.