Ren'Py Tale of The Legend [v0.1 Act0-3] [Tale Master Zian]

Tale Master Zian

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
Hi dearss! I hope you are all well. I uploaded some updates to Patreon and SubscribeStar. I always announce them on discord. You can follow me and all the announcements from those platforms! If you have any question you can dm me or ask in corresponding channels on discord!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Tale Master Zian

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
Hi!! New small location update in early access for Patrons and Subscribers!

Estimated release time for other tiers and public:
  • Little Legend Release: 25/07/2023
  • Little Observer Release: 30/07/2023
  • Public Release: 01/08/2023
Only Location Update! Due to major electricity and watersystem breakdowns i couldnt finish what i have planned for this weekend but dont worry! I will make up this delay.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Is this the end?
Was this the reward for enduring all the hardships and accomplishing the impossible?
Was it worth not having a family waiting for my return?
Whatever happened, now the world is at peace.
But what about me?
Let me see their faces one last time if they are still out there.​
The overview didn't quite make sense. So I made even more not make sense. :sneaky:

Just jokin'. The game looks interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: Tale Master Zian

Tale Master Zian

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
I think I'll wait. Hopefully you'll give us the option to just jump into 1 with just a summary and not have to play 0.
Exactly, that is what i have in mind. i did not want to start directly from main senario without any bg. After finishing this act there will be act selection screen at the begining. And as you say i wont force players to play act 0, i just ask about what could be their choices and briefly explain what happend.

Thanks.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tale of The Legend [v0.1 Act0-3] [Tale Master Zian]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TaleOfTheLegend-0.1Act0-3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
don't like the visual style at all...this cartoonish renders doesn't stimulate my appetite at all...a pity cuz maybe the story would be ok...but can't stand the look.anyway good luck to dev

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Thanks. Maybe in act one, I can pique your interest.
You don't have to cater to anyone's interest. Because you'll lose the enjoyment of creation this way and it will lead only to abandonment of development. Just try various things and take a look at what people like more of what you do and focus on that (it's called "product-market fit"). This has to be something both you like to create and what people like to watch\play. The matter of financial success is only about how big (or how willing to pay) the audience that likes your creation. Your work have certain uniqueness and that's good, I think it's a better idea to capitalize by your strengths and not by trying to fix all your weaknesses (though the most critical flaws should not be overlooked).

In my opinion your creation does not attract much attention for now because of the Sims graphics probably and slow delevopment \ scarce content at the start. But your initial slowness can be attributed to learning how things are getting done, since this is your first project. I've seen you implemented a lot of nice small things that help building the unique atmosphere of a journey through your world. So I hope for you to find a golden middle ground between creating something you like and what people enjoy. Because it's essential in the long run. Now that you've learned the hardest basics, you can create things faster and learn more advanced stuff to improve your creation with.

Last edited: