3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
That is why there are transsexual scenes, voyeurism, "Pseudo NTR" (as some have called it!), lesbianism, scenes that are not avoidable at the beginning, but depending on the decisions of the protagonist, the events and the relationships with the characters, can be reversed or increased
drew-scanlon-white-guy-blinking.gif

Just my 2 cents but, Dev, if you're going to go in the same direction as the other projects, why abandon the others? it just catches my attention, 3 abandoned and 1 remake, if they are going to be similar in terms of fetishes I don't understand why abandon the others (if you did it to put other fetishes I would understand, but it seems they are similar), I don't think it's good for your image.

Anyway good luck.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I like the premise of this one more than the others, the others were too wrapped up in their own lore but I'm liking this one a lot so far. Family/town corruption is one of my all time best fetishes. I'm really not interested in a relationship with Adrian though so hoping that can be curtailed soon.

Reactions: ShamanLab

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
A surprisingly good game for a v 0.1. Love the start and hope it continues to get updates. Not sure what exactly the ntr is?

Reactions: ShamanLab
Oct 9, 2020
the game itself does not seem to me, it seems to have a beautiful dark and mysterious plot, cute girls and a very precise design. My only request for the future at least for me then who would like and who would not but it would be nice if:
1) there were many more futanari, maybe in the future add more.
2) many scenes including futanari on guy.

Reactions: Freshkope
Oct 9, 2020
I did think that at first. Even if it's inspired by my game I find that flattering to be honest. If not then it's a case of great minds think alike. Hey, doesn't cost anything to be positive, good luck to the dev.
I, on the other hand, here I was hoping very much that Grandma was a futanari damn, she would have given a nicer twist to the game, that is, they are fictional things as well people can invent anything, at least even from this side there would have been no problem .... okay well someone will do this sooner or later, a futanari family and a normal male child, I want a game like that someone create it haha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Be nice to read one of this devs scripts and see them get him and hers right.

Everyone is a him even the women..... makes for painful reading.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Be nice to read one of this devs scripts and see them get him and hers right.

Everyone is a him even the women..... makes for painful reading.
There are some languages where there is no gender within words, Cantonese for example has 'Cui' meaning he/she/it all in one.

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Anyway, luckily the Grandma is not a futa otherwise (for me as a player) this game will directly 'compete' in terms of story (as creative media/arts in a positive way) with Icarus Media.
A shame more futa gilf is always a welcome surprise but regular gilf is still great enough as is

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Tried it. Looks good.

My only criticism is the slow motion panning over the models. It's annoying for the player that wants to click through these scenes, but can not.

Can you make those at least skippable in the future?

Thanks!

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Jhon1885 ,Please request ownership

I received enough love from our F95 ntr community yesterday (Face Palms)
View attachment 2127497

not avoidable
Grandma works in the adult sex industry (You get cucked) + Futa handjob
1666916753413.png
Love is also felt in itch.
Sorry, if you want you can unsubscribe or leave the post abandoned, I really don't have the strength to deal with this.
I do this for free to share; and this can be attested by those who know me since I started, that I kept making games even with hate and having a patron (not that I have many now, but if I broke my own record, imagine the low numbers!)
The only one I update is Love MorteM Reborn, because it was me who uploaded it!
Just as the Mod, the Adm, the Uploaders, or User, the Dev (especially those of us who are amateurs and one person) and more if it is third world, we are people with a country of shit trying to survive, and at the same time to clear our heads doing these things (some do well and can make money) others like me, are already happy that if they do not have much hate, it's something nice.
Thanks for understanding!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 2128846
Love is also felt in itch.
Sorry, if you want you can unsubscribe or leave the post abandoned, I really don't have the strength to deal with this.
I do this for free to share; and this can be attested by those who know me since I started, that I kept making games even with hate and having a patron (not that I have many now, but if I broke my own record, imagine the low numbers!)
The only one I update is Love MorteM Reborn, because it was me who uploaded it!
Just as the Mod, the Adm, the Uploaders, or User, the Dev (especially those of us who are amateurs and one person) and more if it is third world, we are people with a country of shit trying to survive, and at the same time to clear our heads doing these things (some do well and can make money) others like me, are already happy that if they do not have much hate, it's something nice.
Thanks for understanding!
3 camps live on this board. Those that love ntr, those that really don't give a shit either way and just play what they want, and those that really don't like it and have to go into every ntr games threads to tell everyone they really don't like it.

The main issue is, that last camp is really loud ..... and annoying ....... but mostly loud.

They kinda became a meme. You see people post "is ntr avoidable" it's generally taking the piss out of them.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
3 camps live on this board. Those that love ntr, those that really don't give a shit either way and just play what they want, and those that really don't like it and have to go into every ntr games threads to tell everyone they really don't like it.

The main issue is, that last camp is really loud ..... and annoying ....... but mostly loud.

They kinda became a meme. You see people post "is ntr avoidable" it's generally taking the piss out of them.
There are games in which there is no NTR, but they see that I upload something and they do the same thing every time, sometimes they hit it and sometimes they don't.
I understand that they don't like it, totally normal, but as you say, being so noisy!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
There are games in which there is no NTR, but they see that I upload something and they do the same thing every time, sometimes they hit it and sometimes they don't.
I understand that they don't like it, totally normal, but as you say, being so noisy!
That is what mobs are and do, personal targeted attacks.

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
That is what mobs are and do, personal targeted attacks.
Well, other Devs (I reserve their names) have told me "change your nickname, because you are burnt out". (I don't know if you can understand the expression, burned: signed, followed (in the bad sense).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Wow, just like Love MorteM Reborn! they delete my 5 star reviews!
It is very subjective with Reviews. Normally someone reports review that does not adhere the guidelines and was removed by the mods regardless of how many stars it gives. Probably those reviews that are less than the minimum required texts or Off-Topic. Mods themselves don't play all the games so they can't judge if the contents of review is accurate or not:censored:.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes