• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Tales From The Under-Realm: Hazel [1.0.4] [Winter Wolves]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screenshot0001.png

Overview:
Tales Of The Under-Realm: Hazel is a dark themed yuri visual novel that takes place in the fantasy world of Aravorn (already seen in games like Loren The Amazon Princess). A mysterious entity known as the Nameless God serves as the main narrator of the story, having the ability to peek in on the life of deceased souls and discover what brought them to a premature death.
In this case, the Nameless God takes an interest in the fate of a witch named Hazel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-26
Release Date: 2021-03-03
Developer: Winter Wolves
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

screenshot0008.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0009.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Woah, the art here is pretty good and the story seems pretty decent as well. giving it a try

Cibo

Nov 15, 2018
Hmm is this the version from the developer site or steam? Since steamsite says steamversion is censored.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hmm is this the version from the developer site or steam? Since steamsite says steamversion is censored.
This is the steam version, i will upload the censored version for you

• Haha
Reactions: waffel

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
This game was crowdfunded on Kickstarter and the stretch goals made of it sexier.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
That artwork, and completed already huh? Definitely going to have to try this one.

Sigford

Sep 9, 2017
Well i kinda dont understand that game i play through to have possibly worst ending with slave and corruption but it looks like "slave" is just coz ur a prisoner, also no humiliation, or kinky stuff, and corruption is toward one of the girls. So u cant be mean coz it leads you to nowhere and even if you play nice all u got is just vanilla lesbian sex.

Last edited:

Cibo

Nov 15, 2018
No no i just wondered, since steam said it's censored. If its fully uncensored thats good ^^

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes