jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Can anyone tell which choice is the correct one? Walkthrough is confusing for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From walk thru:
Not apologizing to Eva and denying your love for Lilly might have negative
consequences for how the simulation develops further

So do not choose deny because I am betting it should say "denying your love for Eva to Lilly"

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
From walk thru:
Not apologizing to Eva and denying your love for Lilly might have negative
consequences for how the simulation develops further

So do not choose deny because I am betting it should say "denying your love for Eva to Lilly"
The way I read it, the question on that screen isn't about MC's love for Lilly. It's about whether MC would prefer going with Eva to make a picnic basket. It's after that question, when you Lilly tries to kiss you, and you have the option to kiss her back or push her away, that's where I think the "deny you love for Lilly" is.

But I could be wrong.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-Tales from the unending void V0.8(patched) compressed

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The way I read it, the question on that screen isn't about MC's love for Lilly. It's about whether MC would prefer going with Eva to make a picnic basket. It's after that question, when you Lilly tries to kiss you, and you have the option to kiss her back or push her away, that's where I think the "deny you love for Lilly" is.

But I could be wrong.
Actually they address the kissing back in the next line so I am 99% sure the confirm/deny choice is the one they reference with denying

But I guess we would have to ask Perverteer for absolute certainty. I am not a sub of him right now so I have no option to ask on SS.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Actually they address the kissing back in the next line so I am 99% sure the confirm/deny choice is the one they reference with denying

But I guess we would have to ask Perverteer for absolute certainty. I am not a sub of him right now so I have no option to ask on SS.
That's what I'm saying. Admitting the MC wants to go with Eva isn't denying his love for Lilly, while pushing her kiss away can be considered so.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Thim and Thyia too. I found it odd that they were the only crewmates we could not visit.
Thyia was away at the docks supervising repairs so she's the only one whoes absence is explained.
Re:The sim discussion: The real question for me is that the living-breathing sisters have no idea what's happening in the Sim anyway, so how will accepting/denying them there going to affect the relationship outside the sim.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Thyia was away at the docks supervising repairs so she's the only one whoes absence is explained.
Re:The sim discussion: The real question for me is that the living-breathing sisters have no idea what's happening in the Sim anyway, so how will accepting/denying them there going to affect the relationship outside the sim.
My guess would be the state which they are in regarding love for MC and perhaps activities engaged in with MC will eventually come to be known to the real life sisters. Thereby having a impact.

If you delete the whole sim someday before that then it will have zero effect.

It could be informing you of an impact only on the sim sisters.

But it is all only known to Perverteer for sure.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Is the futa thing optional? Or just one character and if so which one? Can you avoid her aswell?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I would have made some drastic modifications to the sim personalities if you know what I mean... hehe..

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It would be interesting if someone elese find the simulation. I don't think Aven or his sisters would like the modified versions of themselves on this sim. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It would be interesting if someone elese find the simulation. I don't think Aven or his sisters would like the modified versions of themselves on this sim. :unsure:
You mean they wouldn't be aroused by seeing a bimbo sex slave version of themselves in Cam's sim playground?

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

K18

Apr 19, 2018
With the expedition with Nadya in the upcoming episodes i wonder if we will get a scene somewhat similar to Sisterly Lust, when Sisterly Lust MC & Mom/Susan gets lost in the forest looking for ruins. Where Nadya & MC gets separated from the others on the expedition for a short period, having a moment together. I can see that happening considering how Nadya gets entranced with her science studies

LiptonDI

Feb 4, 2020
The soundtrack in this game is great. Is it all public domain stuff?
Yep, it's mainly Scott Buckley's free to use music with Creative Commons attribution.
You can find the name of the tracks with the artist under the credits in the menu of the game.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes