AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I think that's a good thing, there was already a guy who complained that we saw a nasty alien fuck someone and that "it was NTR", if she became available that would be worse lol.
Taste is a very strange thing. Some like one thing and some like another different thing. Not everyone can be open-minded. As for me, I'm not exactly a standard human being and I like a lot of things in the game that most people here probably shouldn't like.

Regardless of whether the scene is interracial and whether the fuck is between a human and an alien. Candy call my attention because she is a bad girl and because I like kinky situations. That is all I will say.:):)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You know, considering how Eva is now unlocked as a LI in the game with the recent update, I'm guessing it's only a matter of time before she boards the Iron Bastard and escapes the planet of Acarhyn.

When that happens, following is only my theory, but I'd find it pretty interesting if Eva somehow manages to access MC's simulation and enters the simul-world.
She meets simul-Eva, and is surprised/shocked and gets in a convo with her. She also meets simul-Lilly (whether it's the furious psychotic version of Lilly or not, I guess could depend on circumstances).
And later she talks to MC about it (who is also surprised with how Eva got access to the simulation).

Don't know what Perveteer's plan is for the simulation content now (since real Eva is now found), but I guess in my head above theory could be a nice bridge linking the 2 content (simul-Eva and real Eva) together in some ways.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think that's a good thing, there was already a guy who complained that we saw a nasty alien fuck someone and that "it was NTR", if she became available that would be worse lol.
Why am I not surprised?
You know, considering how Eva is now unlocked as a LI in the game with the recent update, I'm guessing it's only a matter of time before she boards the Iron Bastard and escapes the planet of Acarhyn.

When that happens, following is only my theory, but I'd find it pretty interesting if Eva somehow manages to access MC's simulation and enters the simul-world.
She meets simul-Eva, and is surprised/shocked and gets in a convo with her. She also meets simul-Lilly (whether it's the furious psychotic version of Lilly or not, I guess could depend on circumstances).
And later she talks to MC about it (who is also surprised with how Eva got access to the simulation).

Don't know what Perveteer's plan is for the simulation content now (since real Eva is now found), but I guess in my head above theory could be a nice bridge linking the 2 content (simul-Eva and real Eva) together in some ways.
Well, I did make sure to save both paths. I do need to progress the "road less taken" to catch them up to the same point.

Reactions: JJJ84

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
really mised this game ..i stoped playing it sence chap 7 ..waiting until its chap 13 or 14 so that i can have long game play .. hop u r doing well best dev

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Perverteer just a question.
The MC and his crew's ship The Iron Bastard, will it get an upgrade sometime in the future?

Just asking cause if I'm remembering correctly (though I could be wrong about this), IB has pretty good to great defensive capabilities with its armor and the shield tech yet seems to be currently lacking in much offensive capabilities.
Wondering whether there will come a time where the ship gets equipped with some good offensive weapons and afterwards with improved firepower it could stand its ground in a firefight with the 1 vs 1 ships battle instead of running away.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
@Perverteer just a question.
Just one?! I must ask, is everything OK with you? :LOL:
Wondering whether there will come a time where the ship gets equipped with some good offensive weapons and afterwards with improved firepower it could stand its ground in a firefight with the 1 vs 1 ships battle instead of running away
Even then the ship still lacks agility. So if the game become a space shooter I would wanted to replace the ship with something that is much more agile.

Yet I await that the overhaul they currently doing on the Iron Bastard will have its benefits for her also in terms of fighting capability.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just one?! I must ask, is everything OK with you? :LOL:
Heh, unlike DeLuca thread where Hopes is sort of used/immune to answering my (loads of :ROFLMAO:) questions, guess I am a bit more careful in TFTUV thread that I don't overwhelm Perverteer with many questions from first time (then again, even with Hopes, if I'm remembering correctly [though don't quote me on that, my memory sucks sometimes], I started off small, and steadily increased my no. of questions).
But honestly at the moment, for TFTUV, that's the biggest question that popped in my mind.
But if more comes up, who knows what may happen, haha ;):LOL:

Even then the ship still lacks agility. So if the game become a space shooter I would wanted to replace the ship with something that is much more agile.

Yet I await that the overhaul they currently doing on the Iron Bastard will have its benefits for her also in terms of fighting capability.
Well yeah, of course it's a trade-off. Ship armor's padding vs speed/agility. Lose one over the other.

Regarding speed/agility itself, hmmmm I don't know. While I do in some ways like a faster ship, not sure that would work too well considering it's a ship with a whole crew onboard (though having said that, I wonder if something in the middle ground like Rocinante from The Expanse is workable).

But I guess we shall find out.

Reactions: User1230

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Regarding speed/agility itself, hmmmm I don't know. While I do in some ways like a faster ship, not sure that would work too well considering it's a ship with a whole crew onboard (though having said that, I wonder if something in the middle ground like Rocinante from The Expanse is workable).
I would kill if I could have a White Star ship. Woudln't complain if it was a Definiant class ship either.

Both of them are know for some serious fire power, decent defence capabilities and are very agile.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
have you dweebs ever heard of a little ship called The Millenium Falcon? Fly's circles around your little tugboats.....
Been a while since I watched the old SW films, though I do remember Millenium Falcon's Hyper Drive.
But wasn't that generally used by Solo when he needed to get away from the Empire (or ones after him)?

Don't actually remember or even know the ship's actual speed without using Hyper Drive (not going into the whole light speed).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Suuuuure.:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All fluff......

Been a while since I watched the old SW films, though I do remember Millenium Falcon's Hyper Drive.
But wasn't that generally used by Solo when he needed to get away from the Empire (or ones after him)?

Don't actually remember or even know the ship's actual speed without using Hyper Drive (not going into the whole light speed).
The Kessel run in under 12 parsecs........nuff said.......

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The Kessel run in under 12 parsecs........nuff said.......
A ship flying at a speed of distance. You're right, nuff said indeed.(y):whistle::devilish:

Also I don't want to have a wookiee on board. As I image that none part of the ship would be safe from my escapade, I don't want to clean everything before to be sure that their aren't any hair from him....:sneaky:

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
A ship flying at a speed of distance. You're right, nuff said indeed.(y):whistle::devilish:

Also I don't want to have a wookiee on board. As I image that none part of the ship would be safe from my escapade, I don't want to clean everything before to be sure that their aren't any hair from him....:sneaky:
And you had to go and bring logic in to this here discussion......party pooper........

Oh please, every ship should have a wookie on board, in fact Perv I know you're a little weary about using SW related models but something big, scary and hairy should really join Camran's crew!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
And you had to go and bring logic in to this here discussion......party pooper........
You know me, I couldn't help.:devilish:
Oh please, every ship should have a wookie on board, in fact Perv I know you're a little weary about using SW related models but something big, scary and hairy should really join Camran's crew!
Only if we have a maid who clean all the fuir this big hair ball will leave up. Otherwise I would find the hairs were it doesn't belong. Also every ships need to have its hot, fabiously maid for ... various reason.:love::sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ship upgrades? maybe while they are with amazons but after that doubt it since they are more or less broke
new ship? again with what money

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
ship upgrades? maybe while they are with amazons but after that doubt it since they are more or less broke
new ship? again with what money
Easy, they loot the amazons.:LOL: Or the do the oldest thing, take a ship for a trial spin and then never give it back. Most likely the here seller would be also a nice girl that we could convice to give us the ship with a heavy discount.:sneaky::love:

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes