cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
was thinking this earlier. nice to see update. just too bad that only 1 fast host after nopy went dead.

veldrane

Jun 19, 2018
Tales From The Unending Void [0.11 Extra Scenes Edition] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.72 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.69 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 832 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 798 MB:

Note: MEGA suspended another account this one was brand new with only 3 compressed games in it.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
how to speed up mixdrop download?

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I don't think the walkthrough intentionally lied to us. Sleuthing around in the raw scene, it looks like Ep.9 should have changed a single line in Jade's scene here but Perverteer ended up writing too strict of a condition in a couple places so it requires the ep2 and ep4 sex scene and saying yes in ep9 rather than (presumably) a subset of those 3.
Yeah, I'm thinking of changing the conditional. It's too strict right now. It's like this now:

(ep010_ce_monogamy or (ep002_jade_sex + ep004_jade_sex + ep009_jade_sex_accept) > 2)

I probably need to lower that value to 1.

Hey Perverteer, don't know if this has been mentioned before but I found another issue of incest dialogue being displayed without the patch:
It's in episode11_conversations.rpy line 1148. Hope you don't mind me checking the code, it's easier to tell you the line than to tell you the scene.
Whoops, thanks! Scrubbed that one clean for the next release.

does makes me wonder tho , if those paths will have any effect in future scenes or was that it, it is kind off pain to run 3 paths at same time.
I'm planning on making that choice count later on, as with several other choices the MC has made so far. But we're talking end of season 2 or even first half of 3 here.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Something is really not quite right with the labels and the official walkthrough.
Some choices for episode 9 are in episode 10's block and episode 11 is just straight up missing Eva's choice.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm planning on making that choice count later on, as with several other choices the MC has made so far. But we're talking end of season 2 or even first half of 3 here.
3 seasons
oh-my-george-takei.gif

thanks for answer,
long way till then , i guess ill keep just one path then and ill decide next update , there is always option to change it late on, and with modder that is on game now that option will be probably presented then
i guess its good chance ill stick with warrior caste , one is evident and its only way to get their leader in bed, you get priest and D before anyway.

Reactions: Rock&Rule

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Gotta say, aside from the awesome characters and story, the OST is absolutely amazing in my opinion. There's one specific song that has been floating around in my head for a while now.

Reactions: Perverteer

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Season 1
Version: 0.12b + Taboo + Extras + WT by LightmanP
  • Size 1.01 GB

Season 2
Version: 0.19 Extra Edition + Taboo + WT by LightmanP

• NOTE: This will automatically copy over your "Season" save file from my version of Season 1
  • Size 417 MiB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Shame. I was hoping Ziv and/or Raene were the traitors so we'd finally be able to boot them off the ship. Still ticked off that they lied their way onboard and we're just forced to keep their useless asses around.

Edit: Continued the update and yup...those two are going to be a continuing thorn in our side I see. Shoulda ditched them on the first 'safe' space station we came across.

Last edited:

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Yeah, I'm thinking of changing the conditional. It's too strict right now. It's like this now:

(ep010_ce_monogamy or (ep002_jade_sex + ep004_jade_sex + ep009_jade_sex_accept) > 2)

I probably need to lower that value to 1.

Whoops, thanks! Scrubbed that one clean for the next release.

Six seasons and a movie.

Reactions: Perverteer

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
I remember playing this around episode five but I never saw anything about how many episodes are planned for this. Is there still a good chunk like going around to episode 20 or more?

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11 Extra Scenes Edition + WT by LightmanP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Uhh. This doesn't have the extra scenes in it.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Shame. I was hoping Ziv and/or Raene were the traitors so we'd finally be able to boot them off the ship. Still ticked off that they lied their way onboard and we're just forced to keep their useless asses around.

Edit: Continued the update and yup...those two are going to be a continuing thorn in our side I see. Shoulda ditched them on the first 'safe' space station we came across.
To each his own, I like those 2 and looking forward to continue their relationships.

I remember playing this around episode five but I never saw anything about how many episodes are planned for this. Is there still a good chunk like going around to episode 20 or more?
I think episode 12 will be the last of Chapter 1 then we will get 2 more chapters.

Go back a little in the thread, Perveteer talked about it in a post.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Yeah the reveal of the traitor wasn't surprising, i just hoped it was one of those two cause that would give me finaly the reason to leave them on the planet or kill them...mind u, just kicking them out at the next ''safe'' staion would also do fine.
As for the traitor, one of the better LI's a real shame... selected all choices to be angry and to leave the traitor behind so the Acarhyn could kill her, game didn't let me...

Last time i had a talk with Ziva she she and the MC made it clear they don't like each other, she is appalled of how the MC is treating Raene and he pretty much made it clear he doesn't care.
Like really, what are u even doing on that ship, it's not even the safer choice for them, cause MC and co have an even larger target on their back then they have...not to mention their next planed stop.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes