PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
But here's the thing. I dl'd the last 0.12 update to get ready to switch to 0.13. I thought this would be like other games that prompt to export a save at the end that the new chapter would import. However this popped up from a save for an earlier 0.12 release when running that last version. Did you define all of these status variables only in this last version and are thus forcing a new runthrough from the start?
Could have used some instructions for this update myself. At first I didn't realize that 0.13.1 was set up as a second game and accidentally dropped the update on top of my 12b! Dammit! So, after that debacle failed to launch anything, I deleted everything except my original saved game folder and reinstalled everything else. I kept 0.1-0.12b in the same folder as before and dropped 0.13.1 in it's own subfolder inside the main TFTUV folder. I also installed the updated version of the multi-mod as that updated last night as well. Was at that for a while overnight... long night updating several games and added a couple new ones but this one was the most frustrating due to having to re-DL and reinstall everything.

Most everything is working now save for a few white screen errors in the replay of the voyeuristic scene shared with Eva while viewing the orcs ravage some little elf maiden... poor elf... extra hot tho... :devilish: The scene plays fine during gameplay but messes up during replay from the gallery. The multi-mod may need tweaked, IDK. I couldn't code my way out of a one square maze with four exits! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Anyway... I had no option to say no to Raene as well, like the other reports, not that I would. Raene is sweet, lovely and highly likeable as a character but there needs to be an out for folks that don't want that. I can't fix the game myself and got a migraine trying to read past all the code jockey jargon that has transpired in this forum lately. TBH, I'd rather see someone write a debug patch that can be dragged and dropped into the data folder like the patch.rpy or the multi-mod.

I have come to expect exceptional quality from Perverteer yet was a bit disappointed in this transition on the technical aspects. Hopefully those little bugs and glitches will get worked out by the next update. I usually rave over updates to this game. I've been playing since v0.03 or so... Been around for a while now... Not going anywhere... just used to seeing better updates. The content here was great but brief and the glitches and errors were a let down. Been up all night so going to have a nap and try a fresh reload of 0.13.1 without the multi-mod and unlock all the scenes for myself and see if that voyeur scene is still yielding multiple white error pages or if not then the issue is in the mod. I will advise what I find. I cannot code but I have done tons of play testing of games and mods alike.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Could have used some instructions for this update myself. At first I didn't realize that 0.13.1 was set up as a second game and accidentally dropped the update on top of my 12b! Dammit! So, after that debacle failed to launch anything, I deleted everything except my original saved game folder and reinstalled everything else. I kept 0.1-0.12b in the same folder as before and dropped 0.13.1 in it's own subfolder inside the main TFTUV folder. I also installed the updated version of the multi-mod as that updated last night as well. Was at that for a while overnight... long night updating several games and added a couple new ones but this one was the most frustrating due to having to re-DL and reinstall everything.

Most everything is working now save for a few white screen errors in the replay of the voyeuristic scene shared with Eva while viewing the orcs ravage some little elf maiden... poor elf... extra hot tho... :devilish: The scene plays fine during gameplay but messes up during replay from the gallery. The multi-mod may need tweaked, IDK. I couldn't code my way out of a one square maze with four exits! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Anyway... I had no option to say no to Raene as well, like the other reports, not that I would. Raene is sweet, lovely and highly likeable as a character but there needs to be an out for folks that don't want that. I can't fix the game myself and got a migraine trying to read past all the code jockey jargon that has transpired in this forum lately. TBH, I'd rather see someone write a debug patch that can be dragged and dropped into the data folder like the patch.rpy or the multi-mod.

I have come to expect exceptional quality from Perverteer yet was a bit disappointed in this transition on the technical aspects. Hopefully those little bugs and glitches will get worked out by the next update. I usually rave over updates to this game. I've been playing since v0.03 or so... Been around for a while now... Not going anywhere... just used to seeing better updates. The content here was great but brief and the glitches and errors were a let down. Been up all night so going to have a nap and try a fresh reload of 0.13.1 without the multi-mod and unlock all the scenes for myself and see if that voyeur scene is still yielding multiple white error pages or if not then the issue is in the mod. I will advise what I find. I cannot code but I have done tons of play testing of games and mods alike.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
Do you just copy the saves files from 0.12 into the game directory of 0.13 (and 0.13.1) ?
I tried that and it didn't work...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Same here
You have to install 0.13.1 in it's own subfolder in the original game folder. That subfolder gets created automatically if you extract the zip inside your existing TFTUV main folder. As long as you did not swap out the persistent save game, like my dumbass did and install 0.13.1 in a separate folder, you'll be fine. Instead of "Load" just click "Continue." the next screen you will see is Chapter 13 in white text on a field of black and play continues from there. If you want to view any content from .01-.12b you will need to relaunch that version of the game because none of that will appear in 0.13.1.

That division was necessary to prevent the game from getting to heavy for certain platforms and causing other issues related to overall file size. Hope this helps you. Peace out, Phat :cool: (y)

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
You can't use ranged weapons on the spaceship because you could damage the outer walls and suffocate.
The sword is the smartest choice in space. ;)
If you are talking standard projectile weapons (i.e. bullets), sure, absolutely.

But you can have some thing like they used on Babylon 5, where it was an energy weapon that wasn't a risk to pressurized hulls:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If you are talking standard projectile weapons (i.e. bullets), sure, absolutely.

But you can have some thing like they used on Babylon 5, where it was an energy weapon that wasn't a risk to pressurized hulls:
Depend on the lore. And for the physics: Actio est Reactio. Or if you shoot on something with an energy the energy will trigger a reaction, regardless of the type of energy.

Also you could use standard projectile weapons (i.e. bullets). It would only depend how bulletproof the hull is.;)

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Just discovered this from the featured thread list and I can see why.
There are a good number of really hot models in there. And then some... not so hot alien looking ones. And then there is a long story that didn't grip me and felt too long. I know I don't really like sci-fi and that probably explains it all.
So I won't be hanging around but I get the appeal and I'm kinda jealous I won't get to see more of Lilly, Aven, Thyia, Caese, ...

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
The current Raene bug is not caused by that bug.

0.12a: ep012_raene_talk variable was set true no matter what (earlier bug).
0.12b: ep010_ra_kiss was added to her conversation requirement (the fix).
0.13: ep011_raene_talk and ep010_raene_talk are only required (both can be true without ep10 kiss).
Thanks, I'll add that to the conditional in the next update.

But here's the thing. I dl'd the last 0.12 update to get ready to switch to 0.13. I thought this would be like other games that prompt to export a save at the end that the new chapter would import. However this popped up from a save for an earlier 0.12 release when running that last version. Did you define all of these status variables only in this last version and are thus forcing a new runthrough from the start?
The new status variables are only necessary for the achievement checks, so a new playthrough shouldn't be necessary. The creampies were already set as status variables from the start and will be used for the eventual (optional) pregnancies.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.12b + Taboo + Extras + WT by LightmanP
Size 1.01 GB
SEASON 1 (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Version: 0.13.1 + Taboo + Extras + Multimod by LightmanP
Size 150 MB
SEASON 2 (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
NOTE: This will automatically copy over your "Season" save file from my version of Season 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port with Season 2!

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Wonder if this is the last time I need to tell Vess to stay in brig.

On the topic of this update, something felt off...can't pinpoint what, but something just felt different. Perhaps it's because I've played dozen other VNs in the meantime, but for some reason I didn't feel as excited as I normally do with this one...strange, but it will come back eventually.
Might have to re-play the game from the start, to get back into mood.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Wonder if this is the last time I need to tell Vess to stay in brig.

On the topic of this update, something felt off...can't pinpoint what, but something just felt different. Perhaps it's because I've played dozen other VNs in the meantime, but for some reason I didn't feel as excited as I normally do with this one...strange, but it will come back eventually.
Well, not much happened. A lot of talking, a bit of sex, and one sim-adventure that didn't matter to the major plot. But then, it was important talking for the characters, and it's a new season so gotta get people caught up.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
so guys how do i fix the prob on save? my save from prev ep are taking slot that i can't load nor save, it literally became dead slot.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So I kept rejecting (although always nice) Raene, but now as soon as my MC sees her he kiss her and on status relationship say yes.

Anyone had the same problem?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So I kept rejecting (although always nice) Raene, but now as soon as my MC sees her he kiss her and on status relationship say yes.

Anyone had the same problem?
Yes, it was adressed on at least the last two pages of this thread. Perverteer is aware of it, will be fixed in the next release afaik.
But you can change the Variable for yourself with using the developer console:

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yes, it was adressed on at least the last two pages of this thread. Perverteer is aware of it, will be fixed in the next release afaik.
But you can change the Variable for yourself with using the developer console:

Thank you kindly sir. I should have search a bit more, but I appreciate the time and effort in your reply!

• Red Heart
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Yeah, some major things happened this update but they're all handled like nothing really happened or worse, everyone is just over it in five minutes, it's awkward. If I had seen a list of bulletpointed spoilers before playing, I'd imagine this update would have been very energetic with long lasting implications, but it just wasn't.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you, but It doesn't work.
I'm probably too dumb to get it right.
I've done this :

C:\Tales From The Unending Void\TFTUV-0.12a-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\game\TFTUV2-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition

When I launch from 0.13 I get a screen saying that data from the previous chapter wasn't found
When I launch from 0.12 I get this :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1631219226, 13) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and game/TFTUV2-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition/renpy/common/000atl.rpyc:25.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 482, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1631219226, 13) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and game/TFTUV2-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition/renpy/common/000atl.rpyc:25.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes