Sep 11, 2017
Sorry if this has already been answered, but is there a way to change whether you're in a relationship with a LI without going back a bunch of chapters? I am in a relationship with Ziv in chapter 13 when didn't want to be...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
its been so long i dont remember shit, can anyone tell me if any of the girls in the relationship bar can get pregnant before this update because all of mine show "no".
and relationship with nadya n eva is also "no" is it the same for everyone even after following all of the lewd paths with them?
too early for crew preggos.

Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
so guys how do i fix the prob on save? my save from prev ep are taking slot that i can't load nor save, it literally became dead slot.
You don't load the save files. You click on "Continue" from the main menu.
For those of you having trouble, please verify that a Season One save is present in the location where Ren'Py stores its saves (Windows: Users\*name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\, macOS: ~/Library/RenPy/, Android: SD:/Android/data/com.perverteer.tftuv/files/saves/). The save will start with "Season 1" followed by a string of random letters and numbers. The end of season saves are made near the end of Episode 12b.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
How can I use my complete save from season 1? Copied my save into the folder of season 2 and still it tells me there is no save from season 1... What's that?

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
How can I use my complete save from season 1? Copied my save into the folder of season 2 and still it tells me there is no save from season 1... What's that?
The game reads your saves from %appdata%\Roaming\RenPy\TalesFromTheUndendingVoid-numbers, not from the game folder. The poster directly above you linked an answer from the dev.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thank you, but It doesn't work.
I'm probably too dumb to get it right.
I've done this :

C:\Tales From The Unending Void\TFTUV-0.12a-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\game\TFTUV2-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition

When I launch from 0.13 I get a screen saying that data from the previous chapter wasn't found
When I launch from 0.12 I get this :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1631219226, 13) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and game/TFTUV2-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition/renpy/common/000atl.rpyc:25.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 482, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1631219226, 13) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and game/TFTUV2-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition/renpy/common/000atl.rpyc:25.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

There is another copy of the game inside your "game" subfolder:

game/TFTUV2-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition/renpy/common/

Therefore all variables get loaded from that extra game there and are defined twice for Ren'Py, if you start the game from the TFTUV-0.12a main folder.

How did you figure that you should put the new game inside the old one? Don't do that. Ever.

Put them in separate folders.
Also, I'm not sure that finishing TFTUV-0.12a is enough to continue the game with 0.13. But you can just try and see what happens.
I finished TFTUV-0.12b and continued with v0.13 by clicking "Continue" in the main menu that brings up only the finished saves from the previous season. "Load" is in the main menu for loading new saves of the new version. Old ones won't load, for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

There is another copy of the game inside your "game" subfolder:

game/TFTUV2-0.13-Extra Scenes Edition/renpy/common/

Therefore all variables get loaded from that extra game there and are defined twice for Ren'Py, if you start the game from the TFTUV-0.12a main folder.

How did you figure that you should put the new game inside the old one? Don't do that. Ever.

Put them in separate folders.
Also, I'm not sure that finishing TFTUV-0.12a is enough to continue the game with 0.13. But you can just try and see what happens.
I finished TFTUV-0.12b and continued with v0.13 by clicking "Continue" in the main menu that brings up finished saves from the previous season. "Load" is in the main menu for loading new saves of the new version. Old ones won't load, for obvious reasons.
Thanks, but I never get to the Load option.
i'll give it one last try and most probably drop it

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thanks, but I never get to the Load option.
i'll give it one last try and most probably drop it
What happens when you start v0.13 and click Continue? Not Load, Continue.

Have you finished the previous v0.12 at least once? In case you have, you might need the v0.12b version.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What happens when you start v0.13 and click Continue? Not Load, Continue.
I never get to that point.
I click on TFTUV2.exe, then after the presentation screens, I get the warning that the game didn't find the save from previous chapter and I can only Exit.
I looked at the thread just a few posts above yours. My saves from 0.12.a on C:\... AppData\Roaming\RenPy do not look like "Season 1" followed by a string of random letters and numbers . I get the usual saves number : page/slot : 1-2-LT1.save for example.
I'm downloading 0.12.b right now. Maybe that the problem, as you pointed out.
Thanks for looking into it anyway (y)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I never get to that point.
I click on TFTUV2.exe, then after the presentation screens, I get the warning that the game didn't find the save from previous chapter and I can only Exit.
I looked at the thread just a few posts above yours. My saves from 0.12.a on C:\... AppData\Roaming\RenPy do not look like "Season 1" followed by a string of random letters and numbers . I get the usual saves number : page/slot : 1-2-LT1.save for example.
I'm downloading 0.12.b right now. Maybe that the problem, as you pointed out.
Thanks for looking into it anyway (y)
I just checked it out. v0.12a doesn't contain the ending of season one, so indeed you need to finish v0.12b to continue the game.
Finish v0.12b, then try to continue with v0.13

Reactions: Agrik and ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I just checked it out. v0.12a doesn't contain the ending of season one, so indeed you need to finish v0.12b to continue the game.
Finish v0.12b, then try to continue with v0.13
Right in the middle of it. There is a lot more in .b ;)
Thanks again

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Doesn't work for me. Added the correct savefile to the appdata folder and there is still the error message. Pretty frustrating to be honest.
just make sure you got 12b version, scroll tru the end till it kicks you to menu
then launch the 13 version and press continue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and you have save to choose
thats all that is to it

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
just make sure you got 12b version, scroll tru the end till it kicks you to menu
then launch the 13 version and press continue
and you have save to choose
thats all that is to it
Thanks mate, that helped a lot! :)

Reactions: micmitja

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Well, not much happened. A lot of talking, a bit of sex, and one sim-adventure that didn't matter to the major plot. But then, it was important talking for the characters, and it's a new season so gotta get people caught up.
Episode 14 will see you going places again, I promise. ;) Episode 13 was pretty much a transitional episode, so maybe that's part of the reason why it felt a little off (at least I hope that's the reason). The downside of releasing an episode every two or three months, is that there has to be a point where I stop adding new things and cut a release. All I can say is that some of the plot points that were left dangling will be picked up over the coming episodes.

seems the gallery is broken (no mods installed) in season2 v0.13
I can't reproduce the error on my end, but I've seen other people having the same trouble. I'm going to include some code in the next release which will check for the variable and set it to something in range of the scenes list. For now you can probably set the variable yourself while in game, open the developer console (Shift + O) and type: scene_gallery_page = 0 (the value should be 1 if you're on the version of the game without extra scenes).

Yeah, some major things happened this update but they're all handled like nothing really happened or worse, everyone is just over it in five minutes, it's awkward. If I had seen a list of bulletpointed spoilers before playing, I'd imagine this update would have been very energetic with long lasting implications, but it just wasn't.

As for the excessive mention of the MC's dad in the update, don't worry he'll swoop in at some point and steal all the girls. ;) Lilly's remark is mostly there for her to make sense why on earth Nadya would fall for a man like Agust, who isn't really Number One in the Looks Department currently.

Not sure if this addresses your remark about the lack of fanfare, but despite Lilly agreeing to apologize to Céline, that particular thread isn't done yet and will be touched upon again in Episode 14 and onward. I mean, there was a kiss with Lilly at the end of your second conversation with her, but that doesn't mean the topic is closed or the problems resolved.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but is there a way to change whether you're in a relationship with a LI without going back a bunch of chapters? I am in a relationship with Ziv in chapter 13 when didn't want to be...
Yes, that should be possible, after loading your save, open the developer console (Shift + O) and type: ziv_romance=False and save the game again.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I can't reproduce the error on my end, but I've seen other people having the same trouble. I'm going to include some code in the next release which will check for the variable and set it something in range of the scenes list. For now you can probably set the variable yourself while in game, open the developer console (Shift + O) and type: scene_gallery_page = 0 (the value should be 1 if you're on the version of the game without extra scenes).
well i am on extra version and setting on = 0 works
and before was
1656876517473.png
am adding save beside, 1st one made (am on modded version, but its same bug with or without)

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Not sure if it's just my playthrough or if it's how it's intended, but is there any conversation with Lily when she opens her door or not? I get to the scene where she doesn't want to open the door but eventually does then the scene is over. Just wondering if there is content there or not.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Episode 5 is full of pregnancy content, I wonder though, is there anymore in future episodes? And if yes, which ones?
Are we referring to sex with visibly pregnant women or women visibly becoming pregnant or is this a just a reference to impregnation?

If the former, I see 3 downloads, which one contains Episode 5?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Are we referring to sex with visibly pregnant women or women visibly becoming pregnant or is this a just a reference to impregnation?

If the former, I see 3 downloads, which one contains Episode 5?
There are visibly pregnant women, though most of them are eye-candy, as you only technically have sex with one of them as part of a foursome with two other non-pregnant girls, if I recall correctly. You'll find the download under "Season 1".

Reactions: libertypics

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Not sure if it's just my playthrough or if it's how it's intended, but is there any conversation with Lily when she opens her door or not? I get to the scene where she doesn't want to open the door but eventually does then the scene is over. Just wondering if there is content there or not.
There should be a conversation there if you're on both Lilly and Celine's paths and/or you're playing with the patch. If not then they'll just say hi and fuck off.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are visibly pregnant women, though most of them are eye-candy, as you only technically have sex with one of them as part of a foursome with two other non-pregnant girls, if I recall correctly. You'll find the download under "Season 1".
can keep them in ship but dunno if content with them.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes