Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
1. attach traceback.txt file on your post (it is in game folder) not full error or image of it. you may ask why and answer is that at worst it's pages long and takes long to scroll past it so simply to save space and time.
2. you are supposed to continue on season 2 with save made in the end of season 1 and game makes that before it throws you to main menu and on season 2 you click continue and click that save which you want to continue.
I've attached my traceback file. I didn't expect to have to restart season 2 because I've already played season 2's v13 and have a save from near the end of v13.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Same here, got a shit load of rollback errors in my saves. Sad, I really wasn't into skipping the previous episodes...

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Love the story/game so far, but I wish there was a choice added for Ziv not to have a dick. Chick's with dick's (futa) content just isn't something I care to see or be apart of... Thus I won't be having any relationship with Ziv, or anyone with a dick in this story.

I also hope the harem path will ensure MC is the primary dominating character that gets all the focus from his girls (traditional harem), and it doesn't end up in a regular solo lesbian lick fest when MC isn't around (or making it avoidable, would be great). Threesomes are great if the focus is to have his girls want to only please MC.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I have this weird thing. I have several playthorughs, one were I go full harem, some where I only pursue one woman. In the Nadya only playthrough, MC still tells Nadya he has a relationship with 'several women', and that he's also dating Aven, when he has never ever done anything with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I've attached my traceback file. I didn't expect to have to restart season 2 because I've already played season 2's v13 and have a save from near the end of v13.
Same here, got a shit load of rollback errors in my saves. Sad, I really wasn't into skipping the previous episodes...
Could be that you saved at an unfortunate point in the previous episode. I'm not sure what breaks Ren'Py's saves, other than undefined variables, but Raene's path in Episode 13 wasn't properly gated before and now it is. Maybe that causes the traceback errors.

I have this weird thing. I have several playthorughs, one were I go full harem, some where I only pursue one woman. In the Nadya only playthrough, MC still tells Nadya he has a relationship with 'several women', and that he's also dating Aven, when he has never ever done anything with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm, could be that the relationships aren't calculated properly. I can reproduce the thing with Aven. Will be fixed in an upcoming episode. It's just the dialogue that is wrong, the relationship status should still be correct.

Reactions: sava75 and haooni

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Love the story/game so far, but I wish there was a choice added for Ziv not to have a dick. Chick's with dick's (futa) content just isn't something I care to see or be apart of... Thus I won't be having any relationship with Ziv, or anyone with a dick in this story.

I also hope the harem path will ensure MC is the primary dominating character that gets all the focus from his girls (traditional harem), and it doesn't end up in a regular solo lesbian lick fest when MC isn't around (or making it avoidable, would be great). Threesomes are great if the focus is to have his girls want to only please MC.
I really hope you get none of your wishes!

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
So why does Raene have a dick? I thought in season 1 he committed to transitioning to female. Not happy MC jerked him off.
When do you think Raene could have possibly gotten surgery during all this adventuring? I haven't been following her path so I'm not even sure she wants surgery.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
When do you think Raene could have possibly gotten surgery during all this adventuring? I haven't been following her path so I'm not even sure she wants surgery.
iirc she does mention getting some kind of treatment, so surgery may be a part of that at some point.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes