Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
This also seems to make way more sense for this game compared to the previous one, as this one setting's allows for way more complexity. Sisterly lust, while very fun, remains quite simply in structure if you compare that to developing a science fiction lore.

On another topic, I really like the MC in this one. It's nice to see MCs that are not just simply perfect, neither total defects. I specially like that not everybody seems to just simply love him without any questions asked. After that first chapter, I have a lot of nice expectations on this game.
His way of doing things certainly doesn't suit everyone and the player also has a bit of influence on how Camran treats his fellow crew mates, of course. So there's bound to be some friction between the characters later on.

I'm sorry I didn’t know that it’s impossible to publish material from discord
Of course you can, but just use the proper thread here. That image features none of the girls in Tales From The Unending Void, only Rachel from Sisterly Lust.

Reactions: Ruffuss and Ayhsel

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
His way of doing things certainly doesn't suit everyone and the player also has a bit of influence on how Camran treats his fellow crew mates, of course. So there's bound to be some friction between the characters later on.

Of course you can, but just use the proper thread here. That image features none of the girls in Tales From The Unending Void, only Rachel from Sisterly Lust.
Speaking of friction....will it be possible to give it raw to the adepta sororitas.... I ment amazonesses ?

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
As one of perv's testers it is also my duty to hype...and HOLYFUCK the update is gonna rock your world's :p It's BOOM goes the dynamite..it's "hold my beer..i gotta sub to this masterpiece!!!" i of course shant leak a single detail..i will say..its a very long update..it has many choices and a LOT of what you expect and hope for from a perverteer game...so sub now...and get it the moment it goes live..you will not be sorry...it is that epic.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Speaking of friction....will it be possible to give it raw to the adepta sororitas.... I ment amazonesses ?
Are you referring to the sisters in the game? This is a game with incest elements, so that would be a "yes". But I can' also say that getting comfortable with the muscular women wearing the fantasy armor and wielding the big weapons is also in the cards for a future episode.

I believe we should have some fan signatures for this game. Do your best guys!
To celebrate v0.2's release, I've created a couple using the very nice templates made by Krull.

tftuv-signature-0_1.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/02/578636_tftuv-signature-0_1.gif
tftuv-signature-0_2.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/02/578637_tftuv-signature-0_2.gif
tftuv-signature-0_3.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/02/578638_tftuv-signature-0_3.gif
tftuv-signature-0_4.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/02/578643_tftuv-signature-0_4.gif

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Still nothing in 23 hours? Ok.
(Mirrors: / )

Walkthrough .

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.7_Extra Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Something to note for the proofreaders:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my bad..i playtested and missed...we'll have to sacrifice a virgin in repentance.... McWoodz ya ready to be sacrificed? :D
mods/admins...McWoodz is like a brother from my second cousin's best friend's mother's meth supplier...so i can call him a virgin..if he reports me..ignore him..he's Being a DIK!!!

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It had me when I saw it's from the same author as Sisterly Lust, and it's topped my expectations. Was a bit skeptic when I saw the file size, but it has more to offer already than several over gigabyte games. Can't wait to see more of this, I'm a sucker for a good sci fi story.

Fyi: Can I just throw Lily and Thim out of the airlock please? :D

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
my bad..i playtested and missed...we'll have to sacrifice a virgin in repentance.... McWoodz ya ready to be sacrificed? :D
mods/admins...McWoodz is like a brother from my second cousin's best friend's mother's meth supplier...so i can call him a virgin..if he reports me..ignore him..he's Being a DIK!!!
Serves me right for being a shit disturber and going with my own name. :p

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Finaly Game taking some updates thats Cool (y)
Hope Gets Beter with allot of content :love:

4.50 star(s) 131 Votes