Garen

May 6, 2017
Call me Julius Caesar because every [Relationship:Yes] feels like a new knife to be stabbed with at the end of it all.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Call me Julius Caesar because every [Relationship:Yes] feels like a new knife to be stabbed with at the end of it all.
Searching would help:
Don't worry about being having a large number of penile conquests, the game will support polyamorous relationships (and a harem later on). I like to play my VNs as a total manwhore myself, so I'm certainly not going to punish players for wanting to get their fingers in every pie in an erotic game.

Garen

May 6, 2017
Searching would help:
Oh. That's a surprise. The dialogue made the romantic scenes seem very very personal in a monogamous way. The whole nobility concept made me wonder if it's possible but the dialogue made me think it was completely unlikely.

Now I can bang my sister, cousin and aunt without any worry.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Don't worry about being having a large number of penile conquests, the game will support polyamorous relationships (and a harem later on). I like to play my VNs as a total manwhore myself, so I'm certainly not going to punish players for wanting to get their fingers in every pie in an erotic game.
The mention of terms similar to "Primaries" and "Secondaries" definitely made me think "Polyamory."

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume one of the slots will be for Yve. I hope Rahia would get there too but I wouldn't count on it as it seems that Erylin/Rahia will be a player choice. I wouldn't mind Caese either, although I would give the priority to Rahia! ^^ Maybe some other characters that will either be returning (Hannah, Taera?) or some we haven't met yet. Maybe even Kvi, the Bloodhound. Or you know, the slots don't have to be filled, or there could be more than two more slots and we'll have to scroll down the relationship page :) let's just enjoy the ride!

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Can I avoid futa/trans content? If yes, how to do so? (I want to stay only in the straight content)
Yes. As far as I've seen, there are three times that this comes up. The first time, you simply have to follow through with your crew's plan prior to starting the activity. For the other two, simply avoid dates or romantic interactions and you don't have to worry about it.

I assume one of the slots will be for Yve. I hope Rahia would get there too but I wouldn't count on it as it seems that Erylin/Rahia will be a player choice. I wouldn't mind Caese either, although I would give the priority to Rahia! ^^ Maybe some other characters that will either be returning (Hannah, Taera?) or some we haven't met yet. Maybe even Kvi, the Bloodhound. Or you know, the slots don't have to be filled, or there could be more than two more slots and we'll have to scroll down the relationship page :) let's just enjoy the ride!
I hadn't even considered the Bloodhound. I guess her and a few others escaped my consideration as I've been playing as each update is released.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It has the futa/trans tag, but no gay tag so no gay sex. Also all of the realationships are optional and not forced on you, thus their is no need to have fear for such things.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can I opt out of this whole simulation things? Will it influence the main story or real sisters in any way?
There are two sisters still breathing, not the simulation, and one of them is still in need of rescuing. I just not want the simulation.
Yeah, samesies. For the MC to lose himself in a simulated past rather than deal with the living and breathing people around him seems deeply unhealthy (and not very interesting story-wise; I saw someone else compare it to dream sequences a ways back, another trope I don't care for). I'd rather have him shut it down, but this bit of the walkthrough suggests that that could fuck up the real world relationships as well:
Clearing the simulation ends all simulation scenes with Eva and Lilly in the game. Abbandoning the simulation might have negative consequences later on in the game.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Looks like there is no proper gay tag here so I guess Kit and Thim are not romantic interests (so far).

I will not yuck on anyone else's yum so long as there are options to avoid it.
I just was confused because Friendship paths usually dont exist in most games for dudes as I'm here focused on my relationships with the girls, not my formerly paralyzed buddy and reformed antagonist.

In my mind they are only possible competition.
Heck, I'm just trying to find a way I could just leave Thim, Kit, Ziv, and Raene on the amazon planet and take off with the girls or send them off with the bastard and retire to a the amazon harem planet.
There can be only one! (cock) xD

But that's a joke, I'm enjoying the story so far.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Perverteer
Thanks for those, I'll fix them in Episode 10. As for the cum, I mostly leave it to the imagination of the player where it goes. ;)

Question:
In Episode 7, you can choose to tell Kit about the girl who stabbed him, its labeled as the "[Kit Path]"
Is this a gay romance path or something?
There's no real Kit or Thim path in the game. The mod adds those labels and it makes it seem like there are proper paths, other than becoming or staying friends.

I tend to write about the things I find titillating and I don't think I'd be able to pull off a good gay romance story.

getting error
Whoops, I think my testers all have a relationship with Aven, because I used the wrong variable in a short conversation with her. Will be fixed in Episode 10. If you can't continue playing you can pull up the developer console (by pressing Shift+O) and setting the variable to true or false by typing: av_romance=True

Can I avoid futa/trans content? If yes, how to do so? (I want to stay only in the straight content)
Yes, you can. You can say no to a relationship with Ziv and Raene, just like with any other character. There's another scene with a woman called Luzane which you can very cut short by fighting your way out of it.
Oh. That's a surprise. The dialogue made the romantic scenes seem very very personal in a monogamous way. The whole nobility concept made me wonder if it's possible but the dialogue made me think it was completely unlikely.

Now I can bang my sister, cousin and aunt without any worry.
Well, the dialogue may be personal, but there's always room for someone (or multiple someones) extra... ;)

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
Thanks for those, I'll fix them in Episode 10. As for the cum, I mostly leave it to the imagination of the player where it goes. ;)

There's no real Kit or Thim path in the game. The mod adds those labels and it makes it seem like there are proper paths, other than becoming or staying friends.

I tend to write about the things I find titillating and I don't think I'd be able to pull off a good gay romance story.

Whoops, I think my testers all have a relationship with Aven, because I used the wrong variable in a short conversation with her. Will be fixed in Episode 10. If you can't continue playing you can pull up the developer console (by pressing Shift+O) and setting the variable to true or false by typing: av_romance=True

Yes, you can. You can say no to a relationship with Ziv and Raene, just like with any other character. There's another scene with a woman called Luzane which you can very cut short by fighting your way out of it.
Well, the dialogue may be personal, but there's always room for someone (or multiple someones) extra... ;)
its odd, because I'm in a relationship with her.Maybe it happened because I used the Russian version of the game before

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
its odd, because I'm in a relationship with her.Maybe it happened because I used the Russian version of the game before
No, it's an issue with the variable. You get that error only if you haven't gone on an expedition with Nadya. The error is fixed in Multi-mod now if you want to try it, but it's a very small thing.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I was wondering about her presence in that scene as well. Wonder how she felt if she were watching it unfold...
Practical answer: It's a royal pain to have to track and render the cum for the rest of the scene.
Though he can be a bit of a rake with side characters, he's totally poly with those close to him.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finally got to advance things between Camran and Ziv.:love:
Too bad those two stupid priestesses interrupted them when things were starting to get better. :cautious:

Also progress with Nadia got interrupted by another random acaryhn in that cave. What is up with those damn amazonians cockblocking Camran left and right? :mad:

Why do i get the feeling Erylin will try to make some of the warrior caste suffer "fatal acidents" on this hunt she proclaimed using her puppet Queen Eva? Guess she will want Camran to help with that in exchange for keep fixing the Bastard (which she stopped after returning to the castle) and maybe release Eva from the throne after the warrior caste is "pacified".

By the way ended things with Vess. The idea Camran always loved her at first sight didn't sit well with me plus i still suspect she is the spy. :cool:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This may be the first time I saw a 100% spoiler blocked post.
Finally got to advance things between Camran and Ziv.:love:
Too bad those two stupid priestesses interrupted them when things were starting to get better. :cautious:

Also progress with Nadia got interrupted by another random acaryhn in that cave. What is up with those damn amazonians cockblocking Camran left and right? :mad:
Is it really cockblocking if they compensate you quite well for the trouble? More like diverting the flow of the stream temporarily rather than damming it.

Cam, the "Free Use Stud."

4.40 star(s) 136 Votes