Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Fuck Yve..What a slut. Perverteer why you gotta fuck up the MC's mom in an incest game?

Also 2 dudes had to bang her first before MC got the chance to fuck their sloppy second. Ugh
Imagine complaining about something before finishing the update and getting the full story, ugh.

In fact, Yve gave it away herself at the start of the conversation.

Edit - I almost forgot, she was already outed as a mega slut earlier in the game. It was noted, more than once, she was always fucking her fans. She's had more prick than a second hand dartboard. She's like the doorhandle on a public toilet, everyone has had a turn. She's been pumped full of so much cum even her eyes are white.

Point is, complaining she's just taken 2 cocks when she's spent years taking thousands is a bit redundant.

Last edited:

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
I have a question on the relationship menu which shows you which girls your in a relationship. I see theres like two open slots does that two more girls to hook up or is that done intentionally. Cause I liked Rahai and was hoping she would be a permanent love interest. Also great game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have a question on the relationship menu which shows you which girls your in a relationship. I see theres like two open slots does that two more girls to hook up or is that done intentionally. Cause I liked Rahai and was hoping she would be a permanent love interest. Also great game.
She's in the border so will likely come back in chapter 2.

Already told Perv he has to bring her back or i'll be making him my new roommate in chains.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Gotta leave room for Thim when he admits his feelings for the MC ;)

Nov 14, 2018
Please create a file called patch.rpy in the game directory with the following and try to run the game:
Python:
init -999 python:
  preferences.say_screen_visibility = 100
If the game runs, you can delete the patch file again.
i was waiting for a new realese to come out. i will try this and hopeit works thanks

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
Holy shit that revelation. but I think there might be a bug with the variables? I rejected Raene every chance I got and in this update but she embraces and kisses mc when I talk to her on the ship.
I checked the code when that came up; doesn't look like there are any variable checks at all for that scene. I'm guessing it's a mistake that will be fixed in a future update . . .

Reactions: punisher2099

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
She's had more prick than a second hand dartboard. She's like the doorhandle on a public toilet, everyone has had a turn. She's been pumped full of so much cum even her eyes are white.

Point is, complaining she's just taken 2 cocks when she's spent years taking thousands is a bit redundant.
Damn Avaron, you're at an whole another level of brutality today :KEK: .

Anyways, I'll prefer a pussy fucked hours before to a pussy fucked minutes before. Well, atleast she's not MC's mom so it's all good I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Tales from the Unending Void [v0.12a Extra Scenes Edition] [Perverteer] [OS@2.89GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.89GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.10GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Its already included above but if you want to get just the official guide, check attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] Tales from the Unending Void [v0.12a Extra Scenes Edition] [Perverteer] [OS@2.89GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.89GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.10GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload

If you want to get just the official guide, check attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
:love::love:

Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes