Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018

I say View attachment 742708 run that poll and let's find out.
While I am on your side of the issue, I have to be realistic to you, she would still get massacred by the main cast... Why you may ask ?

Its simple, Perverteer got mass appeal for his previous game Sisterly Lust, an incest based game, this game has planned incest, except unlike Sisterly Lust which was to some "quick" to get to the sex, this game is a slow-burn type. Therefore side characters would slow down the plot of having the MC start banging his hot family even more.

I dont recall who won the last poll, or how the characters scored to be honest, but I wouldnt be shocked if Nadyia, Aven and Lily topped the chart with Celine and Jade following, and Vess, Ziv and "gross girl" at the rear, but above the one shots like Hannah, and the cyborg girl (or the yellow aliens).

Honestly her best bet is as I put in my post above... have her 1v1 against the gender fluid girl... winner joins main crew, loser leaves... and put images of both to let people know who they are voting on... and even then, just to spite "pretty girl worshipers", I wouldnt be surprised if gender-fluid girl won...

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Perverteer Typos and the like as usual.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, just went through your comments today, quite a few nasty continuity errors you spotted! As for the "database of names, planets, etc.", there is one! There's a Codex with that stuff accessible from the main menu during the game.

I dont recall who won the last poll, or how the characters scored to be honest, but I wouldnt be shocked if Nadyia, Aven and Lily topped the chart with Celine and Jade following, and Vess, Ziv and "gross girl" at the rear, but above the one shots like Hannah, and the cyborg girl (or the yellow aliens).
The poll I ran this week had some interesting results. Lilly was picked first, but the next one with a lot of votes was Vess. All the others, including Aven and Eva, don't even come close.

There's no "Bella" in the game yet, but L0MBR0 make a convincing argument. :D

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I absolutely adored Liara
You, sir, have a most excellent taste. She is the perfect romanceable character. Cute, lovely a bit quirky, loyal, badass. It is amazing how Bioware manage to make her so perfect without making her looked like she had no flaws...

By the way, I always saved Kaidan over Ashley. I liked him more as a character and given that Liara had already stolen my heart, letting Ashley die was not a big issue.

She was the safe vanilla romance in ME1 since they cut Kaidan's content and Ashley was the "space racist". Still they all had superb characterization in the next games.
She was perfect! I would not change a single blue hair or whatever was that made up what was in her head.

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019
I would love Hannah as a LI. HOWEVER, do we really need a translator as a crew member? Apparently the whole universe knows English.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I would love Hannah as a LI. HOWEVER, do we really need a translator as a crew member? Apparently the whole universe knows English.
Right, the character has served her purpose and any further involvement would be the same as having a sex doll on board.

There might be a way to bring her back, let's say the crew become part of a multi-species coalition to take down the Big Bad of the game (ie, whoever it was who created these women who kidnapped out 'beloved childhood friend' *wink*) but until that happens she's done and should be.

Also she's a soul-less ginger :p

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Right, the character has served her purpose and any further involvement would be the same as having a sex doll on board.

There might be a way to bring her back, let's say the crew become part of a multi-species coalition to take down the Big Bad of the game (ie, whoever it was who created these women who kidnapped out 'beloved childhood friend' *wink*) but until that happens she's done and should be.
Well we do not know if she has other usefull talents.
Also what prupose serve the futa+runaway besides bringing more danger to the ship and bitching around ?
U could easily say they served their prupose with the discovery of the alien hero and bringing in the needed money.
And then there is Thim....i mean he could die to protect Vess or so...but thats the only thing i can imagine him being usefull

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Also what prupose serve the futa+runaway besides bringing more danger to the ship and bitching around ?
U could easily say they served their prupose with the discovery of the alien hero and bringing in the needed money.
And then there is Thim....i mean he could die to protect Vess or so...but thats the only thing i can imagine him being usefull
Yes, she might have other skills but since there is no evidence for them it would seem like Occam's Razor applies. Whereas our new futa crewmate is something that was promised at launched that Perverteer has now delivered and Thim at least offers potential conflict within the crew, something Hannah wouldn't obviously do.

Dec 20, 2019

Also she's a soul-less ginger :p
I don't mind fucking a hot and spicy soul-less ginger.
To intro futa content and to gauge your reaction to said content via your actions. To fuck or not to fuck, that is the fucking question. A lot of brains were burned during that scene and choice, Professor X can testify to that fact.
To intro gay content? I HOPE NOT! If I were to speculate, future antagonist or love rival for Vess.

Reactions: professorx10

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Souls are overrated anyways, gingers on the other hand, I'd sell my soul to the devil in exchange for one and it'd be a good deal
I have views on souls but a piracy site delivering stolen adult games to us freeloaders is not the appropriate place for such a discussion. As for gingers, I have my reasons and those can be found by searching my username in the WVM thread

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The cast is already way too big. I would prefer focus on the main characters and the story right now.

Dec 20, 2019
a piracy site delivering stolen adult games to us freeloaders
I used to have this impression but I find it half true. Some of us pay, some of the games here ARE FREE, some developers rely on this site to promote their content. I take this site that is a mix of everything. But enough off topic from me :sneaky:

Reactions: Hawky1984

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
2 points:
1 I vote for Hannah's return (even a cameo) because she's such a strikingly good looking hottie. (and reminds me of a certain honey-blonde flame in my life)
2 that said, there's a lot I worry more about the plot in this story. I'm not sold on the MC as much in other great games. So far, he seems a bit immature...and lucky to get out of his scrapes. I'd like to see him develop some 'grit' and character through the story line events. Its great to have the girls to f*k but where is this taking us? The Iron Bastard seems to be wandering more than driving toward the goal that we started with of recovering the kidnapped sister. At this rate, she'll be converted to something and won't even recognize them... I'd hate to see that happen.. OK, soap box mode <off> Lots of goodness in this game, keep up the good work!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I have no idea what you guys are discussing, but given that gingers are mentioned, never forget the 4th law of thermodynamics: there are never enough redheads. You can't go against physics.
Hmmm... Can I quote you on that? May need to add that to my signature... :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes