LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I think those of you who get forced into Raene scenes may be affected by a buggy variable that was fixed (one of the previous Raene talks wasn't checking for the relationship before a fix). But if you didn't replay a fixed game version, you can get a forced relationship. Technically, there's nothing wrong with the current conditions, but the old incorrect variables can cause this.

You can do ep011_raene_talk = False in the console before the first ship screen in Season 2 to fix it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Just finished the update and in the gallery it says i missed a vess scene is that if you are on a diffrent path i am on a nicer path with her is that for if you dont forgive her or something?
Yeah. If the MC's been brusque with her earlier (ep012_vess_shutdown) he can make her his sub with a blowjob scene, if not, he can tell her he loves her and enter into a romantic relationship.

digital31

Jan 10, 2018
I think those of you who get forced into Raene scenes may be affected by a buggy variable that was fixed (one of the previous Raene talks wasn't checking for the relationship before a fix). But if you didn't replay a fixed game version, you can get a forced relationship. Technically, there's nothing wrong with the current conditions, but the old incorrect variables can cause this.

You can do ep011_raene_talk = False in the console before the first ship screen in Season 2 to fix it.
Thanks bro

Reactions: LightmanP

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I have two questions:
  1. So far every choice I've made was with the intention of steering towards a "full harem" route. Is it normal that, at the end of this episode, the status menu says I'm still not in a relationship with Nadya and Eva? or have I made a mistake somewhere?
  2. Are there plans to have Raene fully transition? From what I understand, she would clearly want that, and the technology to do it well must surely exist, this far into the future.
Eva and Nadya will be romanceable in the coming episodes.

A fully transitioned Raene has come up once in a while. I could probably write a storyline in that direction (citing technical progression), I think the appeal for most players is that she hasn't transitioned completely. A complete transition isn't what a lot of trans people necessarily prefer, based on some articles I read on the subject, so I'm rolling with that.

That sounds like a byproduct. The actual bug is an indentation error. The if statement on line 228 needs to have a matching elif on line 342. That line is indented with 4 spaces, but it should be 8. So, I added 4 spaces to every line between 342 and 402 (inclusive).

This is on the file I got with unrpa btw, not unren. Hope this helps! If it doesn't, PM me the original file and I'll send a diff :)
Ah right, that dastardly indentation... I'll fix it on my end in an upcoming release as well. Thanks for identifying the solution and providing the fix for it.

Why is the game now forcing me into a relationship with Raene?
LightmanP pointed it out, but it's because of a bugged conditional in an earlier version of the game. His fix works for a new playthrough of Episode 13. You can also set the romance to false on your current playthrough by opening the developer console (press Shift + O) and typing: raene_romance = False. This will shutdown the romance path in future episodes for her.

This one is from so far back I have no clue for context of why it wasn't defined for me.

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/episode002.rpy", line 805, in script call
    call ep002_university from _call_ep002_university_1
  File "game/episode003.rpy", line 387, in script call
    call ep003_verdant from _call_ep003_verdant_1
  File "game/episode003.rpy", line 561, in script call
    call ep003_sagueliath from _call_ep003_sagueliath_1
  File "game/episode003.rpy", line 838, in script call
    call ep003_shuttle from _call_ep003_shuttle_1
  File "game/episode012b.rpy", line 552, in script
    if (ep001_celine_creampie + ep002_celine_creampie + ep002_jade_creampie + ep003_girl_creampie + ep003_be_creampie + ep003_le_creampie + ep004_jade_anal_creampie + ep004_ha_creampie + ep005_twill_creampie + ep005_taera_creampie + ep005_mechanic_creampie + ep005_women_creampie + ep006_chrone_creampie + ep006_chrone_anal_creampie + ep007_ce_creampie + ep007_th_creampie + ep008_av_creampie + ep008_j_creampie + ep009_cae_creampie + ep010_keodele_creampie + ep010_erylin_creampie + ep010_vess_creampie + ep010_ziv_creampie + ep010_ce_creampie + ep010_ce_creampie_second + ep011_lilly_creampie + ep011_orgy_creampie_first + ep011_orgy_creampie_second + ep011_orgy_creampie_third + ep011_orgy_creampie_fourth + ep011_orgy_creampie_fifth + ep011_rah_creampie + ep011_keo_creampie + ep011_er_creampie_first + ep011_er_creampie_second + ep012_ziv_creampie + ep012_av_creampie + ep012_th_creampie + ep012_yve_creampie + ep012_lilly_creampie + ep012_jade_creampie + ep012_nyssa_creampie + ep012_kvi_creampie + ep012_madris_creampie + ep012_madris_anal_creampie + ep012_tinesia_creampie + ep012_siora_creampie > 30):
  File "game/episode012b.rpy", line 552, in <module>
    if (ep001_celine_creampie + ep002_celine_creampie + ep002_jade_creampie + ep003_girl_creampie + ep003_be_creampie + ep003_le_creampie + ep004_jade_anal_creampie + ep004_ha_creampie + ep005_twill_creampie + ep005_taera_creampie + ep005_mechanic_creampie + ep005_women_creampie + ep006_chrone_creampie + ep006_chrone_anal_creampie + ep007_ce_creampie + ep007_th_creampie + ep008_av_creampie + ep008_j_creampie + ep009_cae_creampie + ep010_keodele_creampie + ep010_erylin_creampie + ep010_vess_creampie + ep010_ziv_creampie + ep010_ce_creampie + ep010_ce_creampie_second + ep011_lilly_creampie + ep011_orgy_creampie_first + ep011_orgy_creampie_second + ep011_orgy_creampie_third + ep011_orgy_creampie_fourth + ep011_orgy_creampie_fifth + ep011_rah_creampie + ep011_keo_creampie + ep011_er_creampie_first + ep011_er_creampie_second + ep012_ziv_creampie + ep012_av_creampie + ep012_th_creampie + ep012_yve_creampie + ep012_lilly_creampie + ep012_jade_creampie + ep012_nyssa_creampie + ep012_kvi_creampie + ep012_madris_creampie + ep012_madris_anal_creampie + ep012_tinesia_creampie + ep012_siora_creampie > 30):
NameError: name 'ep003_be_creampie' is not defined

---edit----
There's a bunch more whinging about creampies and facials from various episodes that I had to set up by hand in the console to get past it. Also it's not really a good idea to treat logical variables like integers by assuming they are represented internally as 0 and 1 and then using them in math. It may work in Python and C, but you will get your ass handed to you in Java or other strongly typed language.
Season One introduced a lot of variables to check the achievements, so older saves aren't compatible with that version I'm afraid.

As you say, doing math with booleans works in Python and it's very convenient for these checks, but I sure won't attempt it anything strongly typed. ;)

Little bit of a knit-pick. During the Warrior Sim bit. Eva's swords should be reversed, in profile, not orientation. When you consider how your arms move drawing swords in an over the shoulder carry like that, the curvature of the swords would bind on the inside edge of the scabbards. Preventing a smooth draw, or at all. And would cut open those leather scabbards as well, after a time. Yes. It's a sim. So that bit dun matter. But as you draw those swords they would bind as your arms move out and down. They sure wont be moving up. Seeing as ppl don't have 5 foot long arms to accommodate that curvature. Which would require them to draw upwards AND inwards, to not have them bind and not draw at all. Physics is still a thing.
You mean when those swords are sheathed right? It's the default pose for that particular third-party asset. I'm going to have a look and see how much work it will be to reverse the swords in all of those renders. Otherwise I'm going to blame the creators of the simulation. ;)

Thanks, I had a feeling it was related to that earlier buggy variable.

Last edited:

Tom Clark

Jun 9, 2018
I'm having issues because I tried to transfer my save file from the first season to the second season but the will not acknowledge the transferred file

Reactions: namelessone22

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Just started season 1 and I have to wonder if logic doesn't exist in this gameworld:
1) Dude armed with gun empty-handedly attacks girl armed with sword and gets impaled. Even though he had just seen other victims.
2) Girl armed with sword has spaceship but uses a sword.
3) Navy won't send a ship to follow the enemy ship because 'they were surprised'. I guess they need time to process the emotional pain.
Guess this is a parody then.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Just started season 1 and I have to wonder if logic doesn't exist in this gameworld:
Well, welcome to the zone. Where long lost sons come back into their family home and instantly fuck any female in it or where 99% of the populate is female (max. limit 100% - 1/n) or where every MC have at least a 10 inch long dick.
So, in regard to this.... I don't know where you actually see logic here.;)

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Well, welcome to the zone. Where long lost sons come back into their family home and instantly fuck any female in it or where 99% of the populate is female (max. limit 100% - 1/n) or where every MC have at least a 10 inch long dick.
So, in regard to this.... I don't know where you actually see logic here.;)
It's not exactly the same, the things you mentioned have the purpose to fulfill sexual fantasies. What I mentioned is just bad writing.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I did look at the above posts and still didn't see a clear answer (probably cause I'm stupid). Do we not yet have the 13.1 special edition? Front page shows 13.1 standard or 13 special. The walkthrough is for 13.1 special. What's the deal?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It's not exactly the same, the things you mentioned have the purpose to fulfill sexual fantasies. What I mentioned is just bad writing.
I beg to differ. A lot of the troupe I've used as example are bad written too.

Also for the sword, it is a religious thing. Like others to don't use something todays, only because their faith don't allows it. Or it may be some honour like the Klingons or whatever.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I did look at the above posts and still didn't see a clear answer (probably cause I'm stupid). Do we not yet have the 13.1 special edition? Front page shows 13.1 standard or 13 special. The walkthrough is for 13.1 special. What's the deal?
Simple:
0.13.1 normal edition is leaked here.
0.13.1 special edition is not leaked here.

mintea_

Jul 14, 2021
Thanks, I had a feeling it was related to that earlier buggy variable.
The current Raene bug is not caused by that bug.

0.12a: ep012_raene_talk variable was set true no matter what (earlier bug).
0.12b: ep010_ra_kiss was added to her conversation requirement (the fix).
0.13: ep011_raene_talk and ep010_raene_talk are only required (both can be true without ep10 kiss).

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
But here's the thing. I dl'd the last 0.12 update to get ready to switch to 0.13. I thought this would be like other games that prompt to export a save at the end that the new chapter would import. However this popped up from a save for an earlier 0.12 release when running that last version. Did you define all of these status variables only in this last version and are thus forcing a new runthrough from the start?

Season One introduced a lot of variables to check the achievements, so older saves aren't compatible with that version I'm afraid.

As you say, doing math with booleans works in Python and it's very convenient for these checks, but I sure won't attempt it anything strongly typed. ;)

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes