RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This may be the first time I saw a 100% spoiler blocked post.
I use to do that a lot when posting impressions for new releases.

Is it really cockblocking if they compensate you quite well for the trouble? More like diverting the flow of the stream temporarily rather than damming it.

Cam, the "Free Use Stud."
Considering i wanted Camran to progress things with both women (Ziv and Nadia) instead of some quick flings with someone who will be left behind i would say yes. :p

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Considering i wanted Camran to progress things with both women (Ziv and Nadia) instead of some quick flings with someone who will be left behind i would say yes. :p
In time, young padawan, in time. In one case, we were reassured that the side quest would not have an impact on the main quest. Logically, the same holds true with the other. I think the fact that the main quests progressed a step before the side quests were introduced is reassurance that all is still possible.

That said, I really wonder how much of Cam's time will be taken up on these "distracting" side quests once word gets around among the Acarhyn ....

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
D

Deleted member 3754313

Both Mods & the Walkthrough miss Lilly grinding scene yet it is in the gallery. I am on Lilly path, why didn't I get this scene?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Thanks for those, I'll fix them in Episode 10. As for the cum, I mostly leave it to the imagination of the player where it goes. ;)

There's no real Kit or Thim path in the game. The mod adds those labels and it makes it seem like there are proper paths, other than becoming or staying friends.

I tend to write about the things I find titillating and I don't think I'd be able to pull off a good gay romance story.

Whoops, I think my testers all have a relationship with Aven, because I used the wrong variable in a short conversation with her. Will be fixed in Episode 10. If you can't continue playing you can pull up the developer console (by pressing Shift+O) and setting the variable to true or false by typing: av_romance=True

Yes, you can. You can say no to a relationship with Ziv and Raene, just like with any other character. There's another scene with a woman called Luzane which you can very cut short by fighting your way out of it.
Well, the dialogue may be personal, but there's always room for someone (or multiple someones) extra... ;)
congrats dev ..great news chap 9 arrived :)

Reactions: Perverteer

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, samesies. For the MC to lose himself in a simulated past rather than deal with the living and breathing people around him seems deeply unhealthy (and not very interesting story-wise; I saw someone else compare it to dream sequences a ways back, another trope I don't care for). I'd rather have him shut it down, but this bit of the walkthrough suggests that that could fuck up the real world relationships as well:
I didn't like the simulation too like we already have drama and stress In the real world why on earth would Mc complicate his life furthermore. I get using it to see eva the 1st time but not everything that goes down after.

Also I think you misunderstood the warning about the simulation. If you clear it completely then it's OK with no bad consequences. Abandoning the simulation is not deleting it and just leaving them behind which is cruel and frankly deserving of bad consequences.

Shikabane

Sep 3, 2017
anyone else getting an error with Vess in the Citadel? i keep getting an error that has "EndRelationship" in it, which im not trying to do

Reactions: grisax

GOGI21

May 11, 2021
are there any scene with lili beacuse i cant find them beside kissing anyone

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual good update from perverteer, was gonna reject ziv but for sake of group didn't do it.

Reactions: Perverteer

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
usual good update from perverteer, was gonna reject ziv but for sake of group didn't do it.
Normally I decline all futa and trans but Nea in Apartment 69 is so sweet she made me want to give others a chance.

So I am totally giving Ziv and Raene a shot. I do like Raene's character and she makes me want to protect her like Nea. We will see how it goes but I am in for now.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Normally I decline all futa and trans but Nea in Apartment 69 is so sweet she made me want to give others a chance.

So I am totally giving Ziv and Raene a shot. I do like Raene's character and she makes me want to protect her like Nea. We will see how it goes but I am in for now.
I feel the same way about both of them as well. Ziv is a bit different because she's lived a good portion of her life where she was just like everyone else around her. Now, like a lapsed Catholic, she's questioning all she believed in while adapting to a larger universe. I hope the analogy does not offend--I was raised Roman Catholic and walked away in my teens due to cognitive dissonance, so it's how I find common ground with Ziv's struggles.

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
The update seemed like a filler episode, which is understandable - some downtime is needed here and there to focus on characters instead of the plot - but the filler content was unusually boring this time. At least there was no simulation shenanigans (worst part by far).
But hey, you can't always be winning, right? The rest of the game is top notch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The update seemed like a filler episode, which is understandable - some downtime is needed here and there to focus on characters instead of the plot - but the filler content was unusually boring this time. At least there was no simulation shenanigans (worst part by far).
But hey, you can't always be winning, right? The rest of the game is top notch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Next update i predict things will speed up a lot.

Also yeah Perv is torturing us with literal blue balls. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek
4.40 star(s) 136 Votes