Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
For those of you having trouble, please verify that a Season One save is present in the location where Ren'Py stores its saves (Windows: Users\*name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\, macOS: ~/Library/RenPy/, Android: SD:/Android/data/com.perverteer.tftuv/files/saves/). The save will start with "Season 1" followed by a string of random letters and numbers. The end of season saves are made near the end of Episode 12b.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this a bug or not implamented dialog?
(this happened in the extended version of 13.0)
That's weird. Could you perhaps check the status of your relationship with Lilly in the game? You can do this by pressing Shift+O and typing: lilly_romance It should return True.

There's dialogue missing for Lilly on the path where you don't have a relationship with her, I'll add that in a future release.

I'm not sure jufot's fix will work in future releases, unless I'm reading his code incorrectly.

It's a bug. It happens if you're on Lilly's route, but not on Aven's. Good news is, I have a fix!

I had a look at your code, but I'm not sure what it actually does, except for adding a lot of elif True checks which make those conditionals always truthy, or is that a byproduct of unpacking the game through unren?

I keep getting this error trying to start the game. I have downloaded both the compressed and uncompressed version with same results. May someone explain how I can fix it? The first part version 12b extra.
This is an old issue which seems to crop up for some. I've detailed the instructions on how to patch the error here.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I have two questions:
  1. So far every choice I've made was with the intention of steering towards a "full harem" route. Is it normal that, at the end of this episode, the status menu says I'm still not in a relationship with Nadya and Eva? or have I made a mistake somewhere?
  2. Are there plans to have Raene fully transition? From what I understand, she would clearly want that, and the technology to do it well must surely exist, this far into the future.

jufot

May 15, 2021
I had a look at your code, but I'm not sure what it actually does, except for adding a lot of elif True checks which make those conditionals always truthy, or is that a byproduct of unpacking the game through unren?
That sounds like a byproduct. The actual bug is an indentation error. The if statement on line 228 needs to have a matching elif on line 342. That line is indented with 4 spaces, but it should be 8. So, I added 4 spaces to every line between 342 and 402 (inclusive).

This is on the file I got with unrpa btw, not unren. Hope this helps! If it doesn't, PM me the original file and I'll send a diff :)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I have two questions:
  1. So far every choice I've made was with the intention of steering towards a "full harem" route. Is it normal that, at the end of this episode, the status menu says I'm still not in a relationship with Nadya and Eva? or have I made a mistake somewhere?
  2. Are there plans to have Raene fully transition? From what I understand, she would clearly want that, and the technology to do it well must surely exist, this far into the future.
1) You should be good. Those two just need a bit more time.

2) I think I vaguely remember Raene mentioning she wanted to long ago, but can't find that right now so may be misremembering. I think she's cute as-is, so hope there'll be an option to help her feel comfortable in herself and her current body. The scene in this chapter seemed to point in that direction, I thought. (Of course if the dev wants her to fully transition, that's cool too.)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Why is the game now forcing me into a relationship with Raene?
That had me confused. I'm pretty sure i haven't pursued her in Season One and was quite surprised to see my MC make out with her.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
That had me confused. I'm pretty sure i haven't pursued her in Season One and was quite surprised to see my MC make out with her.
Huh, no idea what's causing that for you guys. Raene didn't even appear in this update for me. Does the dev have somewhere to submit bug reports?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Huh, no idea what's causing that for you guys. Raene didn't even appear in this update for me. Does the dev have somewhere to submit bug reports?
Well, afaik the Dev aka Perverteer is still present in his Game thread. So this might be an option to let him know.

(Reane's relationship status changed from No in Season One to Yes in Season Two)
I'm on the V0.13 Extra Edition.

I double checked it. My very last save file from Season One 0.12B has Reane's Relationship on NO, when i continue from that save file with Season Two and can free roam the ship for the first time, i can meet with Reane and they instantly start to make out and getting intimate.

Last edited:
Reactions: punisher2099

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This one is from so far back I have no clue for context of why it wasn't defined for me.

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/episode002.rpy", line 805, in script call
    call ep002_university from _call_ep002_university_1
  File "game/episode003.rpy", line 387, in script call
    call ep003_verdant from _call_ep003_verdant_1
  File "game/episode003.rpy", line 561, in script call
    call ep003_sagueliath from _call_ep003_sagueliath_1
  File "game/episode003.rpy", line 838, in script call
    call ep003_shuttle from _call_ep003_shuttle_1
  File "game/episode012b.rpy", line 552, in script
    if (ep001_celine_creampie + ep002_celine_creampie + ep002_jade_creampie + ep003_girl_creampie + ep003_be_creampie + ep003_le_creampie + ep004_jade_anal_creampie + ep004_ha_creampie + ep005_twill_creampie + ep005_taera_creampie + ep005_mechanic_creampie + ep005_women_creampie + ep006_chrone_creampie + ep006_chrone_anal_creampie + ep007_ce_creampie + ep007_th_creampie + ep008_av_creampie + ep008_j_creampie + ep009_cae_creampie + ep010_keodele_creampie + ep010_erylin_creampie + ep010_vess_creampie + ep010_ziv_creampie + ep010_ce_creampie + ep010_ce_creampie_second + ep011_lilly_creampie + ep011_orgy_creampie_first + ep011_orgy_creampie_second + ep011_orgy_creampie_third + ep011_orgy_creampie_fourth + ep011_orgy_creampie_fifth + ep011_rah_creampie + ep011_keo_creampie + ep011_er_creampie_first + ep011_er_creampie_second + ep012_ziv_creampie + ep012_av_creampie + ep012_th_creampie + ep012_yve_creampie + ep012_lilly_creampie + ep012_jade_creampie + ep012_nyssa_creampie + ep012_kvi_creampie + ep012_madris_creampie + ep012_madris_anal_creampie + ep012_tinesia_creampie + ep012_siora_creampie > 30):
  File "game/episode012b.rpy", line 552, in <module>
    if (ep001_celine_creampie + ep002_celine_creampie + ep002_jade_creampie + ep003_girl_creampie + ep003_be_creampie + ep003_le_creampie + ep004_jade_anal_creampie + ep004_ha_creampie + ep005_twill_creampie + ep005_taera_creampie + ep005_mechanic_creampie + ep005_women_creampie + ep006_chrone_creampie + ep006_chrone_anal_creampie + ep007_ce_creampie + ep007_th_creampie + ep008_av_creampie + ep008_j_creampie + ep009_cae_creampie + ep010_keodele_creampie + ep010_erylin_creampie + ep010_vess_creampie + ep010_ziv_creampie + ep010_ce_creampie + ep010_ce_creampie_second + ep011_lilly_creampie + ep011_orgy_creampie_first + ep011_orgy_creampie_second + ep011_orgy_creampie_third + ep011_orgy_creampie_fourth + ep011_orgy_creampie_fifth + ep011_rah_creampie + ep011_keo_creampie + ep011_er_creampie_first + ep011_er_creampie_second + ep012_ziv_creampie + ep012_av_creampie + ep012_th_creampie + ep012_yve_creampie + ep012_lilly_creampie + ep012_jade_creampie + ep012_nyssa_creampie + ep012_kvi_creampie + ep012_madris_creampie + ep012_madris_anal_creampie + ep012_tinesia_creampie + ep012_siora_creampie > 30):
NameError: name 'ep003_be_creampie' is not defined

---edit----
There's a bunch more whinging about creampies and facials from various episodes that I had to set up by hand in the console to get past it. Also it's not really a good idea to treat logical variables like integers by assuming they are represented internally as 0 and 1 and then using them in math. It may work in Python and C, but you will get your ass handed to you in Java or other strongly typed language.

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Little bit of a knit-pick. During the Warrior Sim bit. Eva's swords should be reversed, in profile, not orientation. When you consider how your arms move drawing swords in an over the shoulder carry like that, the curvature of the swords would bind on the inside edge of the scabbards. Preventing a smooth draw, or at all. And would cut open those leather scabbards as well, after a time. Yes. It's a sim. So that bit dun matter. But as you draw those swords they would bind as your arms move out and down. They sure wont be moving up. Seeing as ppl don't have 5 foot long arms to accommodate that curvature. Which would require them to draw upwards AND inwards, to not have them bind and not draw at all. Physics is still a thing.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Good to have everyone back! This felt very much like a season opener (as it was meant to be), a little time for everyone, we revisit recent events and open up some storylines for the season. A little surprised nothing was mentioned about going after the council members, as it was hinted last season. I couldn't care less about the sex scenes in this episode though, only Thiya and Celine I think? Well I read there's Vess too but I did not see her scene as it was not for the relationship I have with her. Next episode will certainly be better in that area.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update and quite enjoyed it.
The simulation adventure with Eva was nice (though I wonder when we'll see Eva actually discover MC's simulation within the Bastard), and Lilly & Celine. Meow! :LUL:

Looking forward to the next one.

Perverteer, not sure whether it was mentioned by others already, but following 2 scenes have the speaker name incorrectly as Innkeeper (when it's supposed to be Orc) :

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
Just finished the update and in the gallery it says i missed a vess scene is that if you are on a diffrent path i am on a nicer path with her is that for if you dont forgive her or something?

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes