Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I know you're busy, but checking in to see if you found something in the files I sent ya regarding my out of nowhere Ziv breakup. If you need anything else I'll try to provide.
Just checked out your saves and I think I've found the problem. Ziv's dialogue in Episode 19 checks several variables in relation to Ziv, but also to Raene. ep006_ra_comfort being False is causing Ziv to break up with you. As the variable is set during a conversation where Ziv isn't even present it shouldn't be included, so it will be removed from the conditional in the next release, allowing you to continue Ziv's romance.

As a workaround you can set ep006_ra_comfort=True using the developer console (Shift+O), just before the conversation with Ziv. After you've had the conversation, you can set it back to false again (ep006_ra_comfort=False).

It might have been better to address right away, MC is telling everyone that the harem is about love among everyone already, so it would be confusing to backtrack on it.
You can make the choice before either Raene or Ziv joins the harem, I think it would make the most sense there, instead of having the initial grand speech about free love and immediately adding all kinds of sexual caveats.

I would be open to some LIs (namely Vess, Céline and Thyia) getting action with Ziv/Raene, but some others I would not want (basically Aven, Eva, Lilly and Nadya, you see the pattern). I don't suppose we'll get the choice, it's going to be all of them or none of them?
Having a configurable harem is in itself a nightmare to develop, speaking from experience developing Sisterly Lust. So also having a variable sexual partner configuration within that harem configuration would be an even greater headache, I'm afraid.

Am I the only to find it annoying that after 21 releases (don't forget there was a 12a & 12b), the behavior of the codex is still inconsistent? Some entries has a "close entry" option while others don't.
I think the missing "Close entry" option is due some of the entries having scrollbars. The singular "Planet" category with Petrarch in it is mislabeled. So both are bugs which are now on my list to fix.

4.50 star(s) 135 Votes