TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
You know there is something bothering me And it is not just in this game, but in all AVN I have played so far: Why do all the characters that get massages put their arms under their heads? you can't get a good shoulder massage like this. you are supposed to put your arms down along your body. The hole in the table is for the head so you aren't uncomfortable while lying on your belly. I have seen that so often that I am starting to suspect that it has something to do with assets or something. Does anyone have an answer for me and others I presume?
Arms next to the body block side boob shots.
It's posing for tits VS posing for accuracy.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
You know there is something bothering me And it is not just in this game, but in all AVN I have played so far: Why do all the characters that get massages put their arms under their heads? you can't get a good shoulder massage like this. you are supposed to put your arms down along your body. The hole in the table is for the head so you aren't uncomfortable while lying on your belly. I have seen that so often that I am starting to suspect that it has something to do with assets or something. Does anyone have an answer for me and others I presume?
You're assuming they're lying on a table that has a hole for the face. If you're lying on a regular bed, or a lounge chair, then pressing your face into the padding/strips isn't exactly comfy.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
My last Vess Servant save is from Ep 16. But i dont get the poolside scene in Ep20. Also Vess seemed to kinda change her personality without being able to influence that, as there were no choices in between the episodes and at the end of episode 19 the romance path scene happened, although i was on the servant path. For Jade i too didnt get any more choices. When do changes to Jades path regarding submission happened?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 136 Votes