cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lazy (who can't use spoilers) did you play season 1 to end? also i think s1 android isn't latest version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone know how many episodes is left before the season 2 ends, and arrive on Steam? :)
i think perv the dev mentioned it somewhere quite a while ago that this goes to over 20 and then s3. ask him (he comes here once in a blue moon).

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does the MC get turned into Anything, Alien Hybrid,Trans-Female or can he turn bad even?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
only transformation is with jade, she became twi'll and lost tentacles after mickey mouse said that twi'leks belong to him.
I do hate this mouse for that and well all the patrons that thinked for all the options, the option "human with green paint" was the best for her new look.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I do hate this mouse for that and well all the patrons that thinked for all the options, the option "human with green paint" was the best for her new look.
at least we were 1st to fuck twi'lek on non-sw avn. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Laziness

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
It's crazy how successful Disney (specifically their company) has been with protecting its IP. Every decade or so they manage to get a federal law passed that essentially extends intellectual property and prevents it from passing into common use. Which is why you STILL can't make your own game about Mickey Mouse. They just buy enough congressmen to get what they want. It's nuts.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
It's crazy how successful Disney (specifically their company) has been with protecting its IP. Every decade or so they manage to get a federal law passed that essentially extends intellectual property and prevents it from passing into common use. Which is why you STILL can't make your own game about Mickey Mouse. They just buy enough congressmen to get what they want. It's nuts.
Technically, the original Steamboat Willie version of Mickey Mouse became public domain on Jan 1, 2024, but later versions are still protected.

Your point still very much stands though regarding their aggressive IP protection.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Technically, the original Steamboat Willie version of Mickey Mouse became public domain on Jan 1, 2024, but later versions are still protected.

Your point still very much stands though regarding their aggressive IP protection.
An interesting quirk about Steamboat Willie is that you still can't put that cartoon up on YouTube or anywhere similar. That depiction of the mouse at the very start, standing at the steering wheel, whistling while spinning the wheel, is still off-limits because the big D put that segment in their into logo for movies, putting it under the protection of Trademark law. Trademark isn't as long-term or wide-scale as Copyright, it only really lasts as long as that Trademark is in common use and for that very specific animation, but they can keep that specific cartoon out of public hands for now. But you can still mess around with that version of MM, just as long as he's not at a ship wheel and whistling.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
An interesting quirk about Steamboat Willie is that you still can't put that cartoon up on YouTube or anywhere similar. That depiction of the mouse at the very start, standing at the steering wheel, whistling while spinning the wheel, is still off-limits because the big D put that segment in their into logo for movies, putting it under the protection of Trademark law. Trademark isn't as long-term or wide-scale as Copyright, it only really lasts as long as that Trademark is in common use and for that very specific animation, but they can keep that specific cartoon out of public hands for now. But you can still mess around with that version of MM, just as long as he's not at a ship wheel and whistling.
Yeah the one cartoonist I follow is doing an occasional comic on Tumblr as a side thing about the further adventures of Steamboat Willie & Co, introducing other public domain early 20th Century comic characters into it. He's the one that Fox News got foamy at the mouth about when he took over Popeye, which is hilarious, because his version of Popeye & Olive Oyl is probably the closest to the roots of the characters they've been for 50 years.

4.50 star(s) 135 Votes