S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Wasnt there an extra choice for that?
Something along the lines of MC going "yeah I will have my Harem but you girls wont nibble at eachother without me around" when he gets first caught.
Or am I mixing up games?

Also +1 for Amazon joining the Harem.
Give us muscle lady! >-<
I don't remember the specifics, all i remember from when the harem is first suggested to the girls is that at the time the thread got poisoned over a fight over Polyamory versus Harem.

People fighting that what MC is calling a harem is actually a massive polyamorous relationship and not a harem, and then people arguing that a harem is already by definition a polyamorous relationship.

I can say that every time my MC invites a girl to join the harem, it's mentioned that everyone will be loving each other and sleeping in one big bed etc.

Reactions: Saraf

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Wasnt there an extra choice for that?
Something along the lines of MC going "yeah I will have my Harem but you girls wont nibble at eachother without me around" when he gets first caught.
Or am I mixing up games?

Also +1 for Amazon joining the Harem.
Give us muscle lady! >-<
There's going to be a choice as soon as the harem is in full swing. If you don't want any penile penetration by other members of the harem (Raene or Ziv), you can opt out of that content. The same goes for them topping you, for example.

Muscle lady will for sure be back in Season 3! Not as a permanent member of the harem, but she'll undoubtedly join the fun at some point.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There's going to be a choice as soon as the harem is in full swing. If you don't want any penile penetration by other members of the harem (Raene or Ziv), you can opt out of that content. The same goes for them topping you, for example.

Muscle lady will for sure be back in Season 3! Not as a permanent member of the harem, but she'll undoubtedly join the fun at some point.
You might want to clarify that only MC will be able to get the various girls pregnant.

People are going to swamp this thread in panic if they think letting Raene and Ziv use their dicks might lead to them getting the girls pregnant instead of us.

For the record, I don't think there'll be any risk to giving Raene an Ziv free reign.

Sep 4, 2018

I rather Raene or Ziv not do any penetration at all with the girls let alone do anything sexual with them because then you have to add the swinging/sharing tag and that will get the game put on peoples ignore list most likely even if there is an option for it not to happen since I'm sure everyone wants to just play the game and know 100% only their Mc had sex with their girls not someone else in the game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I rather Raene or Ziv not do any penetration at all with the girls let alone do anything sexual with them because then you have to add the swinging/sharing tag and that will get the game put on peoples ignore list most likely even if there is an option for it not to happen since I'm sure everyone wants to just play the game and know 100% only their Mc had sex with their girls not someone else in the game.
Nope, I have no problem with Raene and Ziv getting in on the action.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
With what the dev said it will 100% get those tags. The easy way out is not to be on the poly-route and go individual relationships with the girls instead.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Noooooo,I mean YES but noooooooo.
An entire planet of for sex engineered ubermenschen and we wont get to keep even one?
My evening is ruined.
Half-jokes aside,hugely wasted potential since they could have brought in a unique pov to the narrative,harem-situation as well as a unique bodytype.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Thanks for those, I'm going to load and investigate. I'll let you know if I find anything.
I know you're busy, but checking in to see if you found something in the files I sent ya regarding my out of nowhere Ziv breakup. If you need anything else I'll try to provide.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
so weird question was the plot of this changed cause i thought you meet up with the admiral who's your grandma or something. or am i conflating this with a different game? if so can anyone remember what game that is. either way i do wanna say i just played season 1 and it was great downloading season 2 now and looking forward to it

Aprxd

Apr 25, 2018
so weird question was the plot of this changed cause i thought you meet up with the admiral who's your grandma or something. or am i conflating this with a different game? if so can anyone remember what game that is. either way i do wanna say i just played season 1 and it was great downloading season 2 now and looking forward to it
Maybe 3001: A MILF Odyssey? If not I got nothing

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Not this game, sounds like 3001: A Milf odyssey.

4.50 star(s) 135 Votes