Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
me to but it still suck hope we get a mod or something it get the old look back
You can mod scripts...not renders. Unless someone wants to redo all the renders with her in or perv does 2 renders per scene (going forward if you kept the last version) then not happening.

Reactions: Laziness

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Tales From The Unending Void [v0.6 Extra] Perverteer

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.34 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.33 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 387 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 370 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Maviarab

Actually all a person would have to do is download old version extract the game files and take all of the unaltered originals and overwrite all of the ones that were redone. Any past that point you won't be able to change though.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I'm kind of disappointed with that update it really just seemed like filler and didn't really do much to advance the overall plot apart from making Lily,Aven and Nadya possibly more comfortable with incest we did at least learn a bit more about Raene I suppose and I'm kind of interested in how Perveteer handles that story line. Jade's new appearance looks really good though.
My thought exactly!

And now add 6 month more to the rescue of the sister... :(
I think I read about the sister not being a macguffin from perverteer, but... mmm... I think it lost all the sence of agency (sorry, is that the right term? for urgency in the plot?)
And (personaly) the femdom scenes kinda feel like filler to the episode/chapter...
Really liked the interactions with Aven and Lily, hoped more of that content.. it feel heartwarmed.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
My thought exactly!

I think I read about the sister not being a macguffin from perverteer, but... mmm... I think it lost all the sence of agency (sorry, is that the right term? for urgency in the plot?)
And (personaly) the femdom scenes kinda feel like filler to the episode/chapter...
Really liked the interactions with Aven and Lily, hoped more of that content.. it feel heartwarmed.
Yeah I'm not really a fan of sex scenes that don't involve the MC I'm also not really into femdom or lesbian content either so the bulk of the update was completely pointless to me but that's just me I'm sure other people loved it. It also didn't help that almost the entire update happened in a boring as fuck environment with grey walls. I agree that the interactions between Aven and Lily were nice but I think with how long it's taking to find MC's sister we might end up with some GILF content by the time she is found.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
My thought exactly!

Yeah, he said that the sister isn't a Macguffin but considering this entire chapter felt like filler I find myself skeptical about that. He's developed a lot of plot threads but keeps giving us "monster of the week" type episodes instead of following up with those plots. It's aggravating because I want to see the search for the sister advance in a meaningful way but don't feel like we are going anywhere. Love the characters, the renders, everything that makes up the entire visual novel but feel like nothing that really matters happens in each new update. No new information on the people who took the sister, no new information on any of the major plot threads.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Wow. Changed twill appearances? Did perv actually get a cease and desist from Disney? That would be kinda cool. I'd definitely use it for publicity. Send it off to some news agencies.
This has been talked about since before the v0.5 was released. If I recall correctly it was more of a "nip this in the bud before Disney notices".

Reactions: Jstain

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That was an update that left me reeling, because of the unfulfilling ending. How I wished this would have gone on longer, now that the taboo barriers are finally starting to topple.

Don't get me wrong, I liked it, even though the whole thing seemed to happen just exactly for that reason, but I really wanted to have those follow-up conversations with Lily and Aven.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i kinda dont really care much for the sister anymore, we dont know whats happened to her since she was taken and how much she has changed, i liked her because she was kind and sweet now she could be anything because we still dont know why they took her

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
1. Jade looks so much better now. Wonderful rerender.
2. Considering the size of he previous update and all the fantastic shenanigans that went on in it, not surprised that this one isn't quite as meaty in terms of sexual encounters. More activity next time I guess.

Reactions: Perverteer

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I generally really like Perverteer's work, but I have to agree with Friendly on this one. This update was a prime example of a filler, and not the good kind. The main story haven't progressed one bit, you could say it's still at the same place, or even went backwards with that 6 month skip. It had two important moments with Aven and Lily, and I do like the scenario of the temporary mind-wipe which brings feelings to the surface, but that was miniscule in regards of the whole. This whole update would've felt much more meaningful, if it had double the amount of content than it has now, with actual progression of the main storyline. The Raene scene shows in a micro environment what this was about, being a stall, or at least it feels like it pretty much.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Was Jade's change in appearance a creative decision or is it some new faggot rule imposed by Patreon?

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes