Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Wait so is the OP link for the SS version or the Patreon-LAMEASS version LOL?

Do I need IC patch?
I think you need the IC patch, but before I remembered to install it, I saw the codex mention that MC, Lily, and Eva were related, so maybe it only needs it when starting a new game..?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i really enjoyed Sisterly lust absolutely love it actually and the fact that its completed and now the dev is making another game
looking forward to following/playing this game and seeing pregnancy planed really grabs my attention all the more
devs that not only make great games BUT actually complete them is the kind of dev i can really get behind
keep up the fantastic work !!!

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Me: Such a fine day today. Let's see the lastest updates of the day, maybe something good came up, for a change.

*Sees TFTUV new update*

Also me: Well, well, well... time to clear my (non-existing) schedule for today.

Last edited:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
OP do a father daughters game next time
It's very unlikely I'll do a game like that. I don't like the power dynamic in those relationships, to be honest. So I'll leave that kink to other devs.

There seems to be a bug or rather an annoyance every time a character blinks this happens.
View attachment 1004860
Huh? That image is supposed to be transparent and it is in my version of the game. Are you running on Android or another device and without any mods?

There going to be pregnancy in this game like in Sisterly Lust?
There will be, it's a long way off, but I plan on handling it like I did in Sisterly Lust.
Thoroughly enjoyed the update, thanks!

PS. Will we have anal scenes soon?
There'll be anal scenes with the main love interests, but we still have a long way to go. Anal on a first date is a little rough, I think.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because we already have androginous per se biologically adept species already,
the mad doctor woman adorning rough play and any number of bad apples able
and plenty ready to taste the ruggade domination of Mc, getting the propper prelude
in proves essential by massage with special juices, essential oils, aphrisiacs, musk and other
alien accelerants for the deep fornication and lust decompression of the pleasure spots,
anything is possible. It is not like Mc is out of viable not yet but turning his way babes.

Since we have any number of personalities all around, getting under their skin could be a pleasurable pass time.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes