Mod Ren'Py Tales From The Unending Void - Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Improvements Mod [0.11 Extra Scenes Edition] [Perverteer]

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is now updated on my in a 24h early access period. I will update it here after that.

Changelog:
- Updated the mod to version 0.12b Extra.
- Added an option to see Jade's alternative path scenes in Episodes 11 and 12.

Sep 15, 2018
LightmanP
does this mod also include the ic patch or does that need to be installed seperately ??
eitherway id still like to say thank you for making the mod/walkthrough i will appreciate your work

Reactions: LightmanP

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is now updated on my in early access. I will add it here 24h after the game's updated on Latest Updates. Enjoy!
  • Created mod for Season 2 [v0.13 Extra].
  • Added an option to follow both Vess' paths.
  • Added an option to use keyboard numbers for menu choices, 'q' hides the quick menu.
  • + very minor changes from 0.13.1 bugfix, you should use the Extra version.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Tales From The Unending Void - Multi-Mod [v0.12b Extra]

The mod adds an in-game walkthrough, a gallery unlocker, allows to see alternative scenes/follow multiple paths, adds some UX options, and allows to choose paths shown in the walkthrough (Season 1). Enjoy!

The mod is updated on my in early access. I will add it here 24h after the game's updated on Latest Updates.

Updated: 2022-03-29
Game/Creator: Tales From The Unending Void / Perverteer - - -
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.12b Extra
Game Version: 0.12b Extra
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

Android port
Hey man hope you are having a good day. I just want to ask that will you finally going to make a walkthrough mod for Milky/ Touch?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hey man hope you are having a good day. I just want to ask that will you finally going to make a walkthrough mod for Milky/ Touch?
Probably never since the game is completed and I never really got into it. Better dm me such stuff since this is a mod thread.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Probably never since the game is completed and I never really got into it. Better dm me such stuff since this is a mod thread.
Hey,sorry to bothering you again but I've gotta ask this. Can you or like one of your Modder friends make a walkthrough mod for
Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles
I really think that its a great fanstasy game and would be great to this game to have a walkthrough mod

• Angry
Reactions: frogslol

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
The mod is now updated on my in early access. I will add it here 24h after the game's updated on Latest Updates. Enjoy!
  • Created mod for Season 2 [v0.13 Extra].
  • Added an option to follow both Vess' paths.
  • Added an option to use keyboard numbers for menu choices, 'q' hides the quick menu.
  • + very minor changes from 0.13.1 bugfix, you should use the Extra version.
hope this gets updated soon
you'll get it tomorrow.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Tales From The Unending Void - Multi-Mod [v0.12b Extra]

The mod adds an in-game walkthrough, a gallery unlocker, allows to see alternative scenes/follow multiple paths, adds some UX options, and allows to choose paths shown in the walkthrough (Season 1). Enjoy!

The mod is updated on my in early access. I will add it here 24h after the game's updated on Latest Updates.

Updated: 2022-03-29
Game/Creator: Tales From The Unending Void / Perverteer - - -
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.12b Extra
Game Version: 0.12b Extra
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

Android port
Hi LightmanP
Just wanted to clarify. There is a update for S1 - v0.12.1 ESE. Does your Mod work for that version or do you need to update that as well?