Mod Ren'Py Tales From The Unending Void - Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Improvements Mod [0.11 Extra Scenes Edition] [Perverteer]

Necros006

Jan 21, 2019
i have a problem with the scene gallery.
it worked fine before installing your mod, but now every time i try to acess it this happens

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
i have a problem with the scene gallery.
it worked fine before installing your mod, but now every time i try to acess it this happens
Works fine for me, that part is the same as the native game.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
works fine if you load from main menu, but if you load from withing play session menu, does indeed crash
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that is with extra version
Oh, yeah. I'll probably just wait until Perverteer fixes it, it's the same without the mod.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
LightmanP I don't know if this problem is from the game or the mod but this scene View attachment 1930410 from the gallery doesn't show all of the scene from the game.There is a sex part of the scene that the gallery doesn't show and I checked the extra scenes in the gallery as well but the sex scene is not in that part either.
Can you please implement the whole scene in the gallery?
I'm not that keen on it, maybe I will take a look with a future mod update, but no promises. It's not something the mod touches, maybe Perverteer will fix it if Season 1 will be getting some bug fixes and if it's indeed an issue.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
LightmanP I don't know if this problem is from the game or the mod but this scene View attachment 1930410 from the gallery doesn't show all of the scene from the game.There is a sex part of the scene that the gallery doesn't show and I checked the extra scenes in the gallery as well but the sex scene is not in that part either.
Can you please implement the whole scene in the gallery?
I've just had a look at the code and that sex scene contains Extra Scene 13, which isn't shown when you're in replay (which is consistent with other scenes I believe), but can be triggered from the Extras tab. Or is something else missing?

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
I've just had a look at the code and that sex scene contains Extra Scene 13, which isn't shown when you're in replay (which is consistent with other scenes I believe), but can be triggered from the Extras tab. Or is something else missing?
The Thiya scene that I mentioned consist of three parts: the oral sex,the fingering and the sex part.Both replays in normal gallery and extra gallery have the oral and fingering part but the sex part of the scene is in neither of them.
I was asking if you could add the sex part to the gallery as well?

P.S. I attached a save file before Thiya scene so you can see the part that is missing from the gallery.

Reactions: Perverteer

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
The Thiya scene that I mentioned consist of three parts: the oral sex,the fingering and the sex part.Both replays in normal gallery and extra gallery have the oral and fingering part but the sex part of the scene is in neither of them.
I was asking if you could add the sex part to the gallery as well?

P.S. I attached a save file before Thiya scene so you can see the part that is missing from the gallery.
Thanks! That sounds like a bug, I'm going to check it out.

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Tales From The Unending Void - Multi-Mod [v0.13.1 Extra]

The mod adds an in-game walkthrough, a gallery unlocker, allows to see alternative scenes/follow multiple paths, adds some UX options, and allows to choose paths shown in the walkthrough (Season 1). Enjoy!

Updating...

Updated: 2022-07-02
Game/Creator: Tales From The Unending Void / Perverteer - - -
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.13.1 Extra / 0.12b Extra (compatible with 0.12.1)
Game Version: 0.13 Extra / 0.12b Extra
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Season 2
:
Season 1:
Android: Port 1 -
Port 2
0.14?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is now updated on my in 24h early access. I will update it here afterward. Enjoy :)
By the way, you won't get charged on the 1st if you subscribe now, it's a 30-day cycle now.
  • Mod updated to version 0.14 Extra.
  • Added an option to avoid an end of a certain relationship when on Vess' servant path.
I'll probably add an option to be on both Jade's paths when there's a significant difference in this season.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Mhmm.. How do you change your name in the gallery? It's still using the old name. ):

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Try renaming in the preferences. May need to save and reload afterward as well.
Tried abit. Still the same. Goes back to default name. I guess i just live with it not a problem at all.
I can just change the name in the pref in the scene and it works :) Just need to do it every scene.