• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Tales From The Unending Void - Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Improvements Mod [0.11 Extra Scenes Edition] [Perverteer]

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Hey can anyone help me with the 0.5 update of TFTUV as game is updated now what about the option selecting to send text or not to Celine's mother what should be selected send text or don't send text. If so what will be the consequences

Tohe Miju

Nov 11, 2019
Thanks for this awesome mod. Can I somehow disable the walkthrough in the mod because I only wanted the gallery unlocker, not the walkthrough.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Thanks for this awesome mod. Can I somehow disable the walkthrough in the mod because I only wanted the gallery unlocker, not the walkthrough.
I don't believe that was added to the latest version, your welcome to make choices that don't follow the walkthrough.

Reactions: Tohe Miju

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/11/26: Updated Mod, 0.6

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.6
  • Updated Gallery Unlocker
  • Fixed and Optimised some old files
Download: - - -

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
2020/11/26: Updated Mod, 0.6

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.6
  • Updated Gallery Unlocker
  • Fixed and Optimised some old files
Download: - - -
Thank you so much. Always a fan of your work. And hopefully you're feeling better.

Reactions: OscarSix

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Wills747 hey mate would you please be so kind as to update your android port? Also, I downloaded the one linked in the op of version 0.5 and it seems like it's not patched? Anyway, thanks man.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Wills747 hey mate would you please be so kind as to update your android port? Also, I downloaded the one linked in the op of version 0.5 and it seems like it's not patched? Anyway, thanks man.
Yep, i have had a busy week and will likely be flat out again next week. I have a few to do but this should be done today.

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
Android mod is getting error at every sex scene tried all different routes whenever a sex scene comes it shows error

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Android Port of Tales From The Unending Void v0.6 With OscarSix Walkthrough and scene gallery mod.

Edit: Updated - taboo and extra scenes now working in game and gallery :)
Updated my unofficial android port to 0.6

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Android mod is getting error at every sex scene tried all different routes whenever a sex scene comes it shows error
Try my port, this is not the most friendly game to port and it usually takes a few goes and a number of hours to get it right.