Mod Ren'Py Tales From The Unending Void - Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Improvements Mod [0.11 Extra Scenes Edition] [Perverteer]

Jun 1, 2017
Oh boy you try to harsh for a free load of you desire, have patience, the dev dont work for you, is a free work for all pirate, if you dont have patience become patron and complain on patreon . OOOHHH. please guy be understanding, you see how many game has upgraded this weckend? Have a ltle patience boy.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/episode003_conversations.rpy', 1611708289, 7608) is defined twice, at game/episode003_conversations.rpy:3 and game/episode003_conversations.rpy:503.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\acer\Downloads\Jogos\TFTUV-0.7-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\acer\Downloads\Jogos\TFTUV-0.7-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\acer\Downloads\Jogos\TFTUV-0.7-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\acer\Downloads\Jogos\TFTUV-0.7-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\acer\Downloads\Jogos\TFTUV-0.7-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\acer\Downloads\Jogos\TFTUV-0.7-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/episode003_conversations.rpy', 1611708289, 7608) is defined twice, at game/episode003_conversations.rpy:3 and game/episode003_conversations.rpy:503.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wed Jan 27 20:54:53 2021
Tales From The Uneding Void -0.7-Extra Scenes Edition (with incest patch)
well i can tell you right now your problem is your using the mod on the latest version of the game when the mod is only for the previous version of the game at the moment

Reactions: Balu83
Sep 21, 2018
well i can tell you right now your problem is your using the mod on the latest version of the game when the mod is only for the previous version of the game at the moment
Inferno.... Sorry i dont see this. I was to excited to play that I skipped the information, this will not be repeted.

Reactions: CrimsonFlare

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2021/01/30: Updated Mod, 0.7

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.7
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.7
Download: - - -

Massive thanks to ShaddyModda for helping update the mod.

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
I got an error in episode one after Vess introduction...is it the mod? can't play anymore after that

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Been playing this all morning, and I LOVED it. Seriously, this feels like Mass Effect: The Visual Novel.

However, I keep getting this error.

I assume that it's because this in early access, and I have no choice but to keep clicking ignore, and miss out on the dialogue, but is there anything that I can do about it?

Code:

While running game code:
NameError: name 'man_portrait' is not defined

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Been playing this all morning, and I LOVED it. Seriously, this feels like Mass Effect: The Visual Novel.

However, I keep getting this error.

I assume that it's because this in early access, and I have no choice but to keep clicking ignore, and miss out on the dialogue, but is there anything that I can do about it?

Code:

While running game code:
NameError: name 'man_portrait' is not defined
Go into preferences and change "SHOW PORTRAITS" to hide.

Reactions: TheimmortalP