Mod Ren'Py Tales From The Unending Void - Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Improvements Mod [0.11 Extra Scenes Edition] [Perverteer]

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
TFTUV 0.7 with Walkthrough Mod and Incest Patch (385 MB)

Please backup yor saves before uninstalling from Android/Data/com.lewdgamerxxx.tftuv07 Backup this folder to preserve your saves.

This is my first port. This is an unofficial version.

Royco35

Dec 23, 2019
if oscar is out for a bit then hopefully shaddymodda will help us out with his own or update on current oscar mod
Or maybe Zoey Raven or Scrappy or whomever. But it will be if they capacity to do it. Just want to say they do a outstanding job making our gameplay more enjoyable.

Reactions: bighunter

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Is it the case that saves with the mod can not be used with the unmodded game?
I think it should work just fine, as my game loads in and fades over to the new chapter just fine. Although I have not done anything beyond that though, and cant imagine there be any problems either, as if there is any, they usually throw up "an exception has occurred" at load-in. Still gonna wait for the mod though.

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
Most Modders ain't going to waste time updating a mod that isn't the same Version of the game they have been doing the mod for. So more than likely they are waiting for the Extra Edition Version to do the update like some of the other modders do when doing said updates.

Reactions: lewdgamerxxx

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Most Modders ain't going to waste time updating a mod that isn't the same Version of the game they have been doing the mod for. So more than likely they are waiting for the Extra Edition Version to do the update like some of the other modders do when doing said updates.
my sole reason for porting this game was the wt mod. I don't port games but i will port it as soon as the extra edition and its corresponding mod gets released.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
there is game update, v0.8..does mod still works or need to be updated? thx
Mod Version: v0.7
Game Version: v0.7 Extra
So just look in the OP and you have the answer to what version the mod is for at the moment, besides it's probably obvious that since it's a "walkthrough mod" it also requires an update after every new game update that adds new content.

Reactions: Xilionlol