EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cc.png

Overview:
An adventure game set in a fantasy world ruled by sword and magic.
Sisters go to fight off the bandits to save their native village; however, they get a counterattack and become captive.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-23
Release Date: Japanese 2010-01-08, English 2020-01-21
Developer: Ibotsukigunte
Translation: Hybrid Translations
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Very short (< 2 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

Thanks to superelmo for torrent.

48148.jpg 48149.jpg 48151.jpg 48153.jpg s.png ss.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
looks neat. Gonna wait for the review tho'. Anyone who knows why the translator choose this specific VN instead of the countless of other VN of the same genre with (seemingly) better production value and popularity?

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
looks neat. Gonna wait for the review tho'. Anyone who knows why the translator choose this specific VN instead of the countless of other VN of the same genre with (seemingly) better production value and popularity?
I think this was a side project they did for fun. It's pretty short iirc, so less work. And while this may not be the most famous VN, I remember seeing a lot of their Art on R34 back in the day.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I would comment on those screenshots and what I think of them, but honest opinions arent allowed on this forum, if they're "hateful" and "offensive".

So, good luck with that.
What? I give my thoughts on threads all the time.
Usually they're not very good, but unlike some people I can back up my claims.
Preemptive victim yelling will get you laughed at though. What an odd place to do this.
Stupid cunts.
If all you have to say is "oh people will yell at me" why would you even post?
I don't understand this logic. Y'all realise this is an adult site right?
This is not very mature.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
What? I give my thoughts on threads all the time.
Usually they're not very good, but unlike some people I can back up my claims.
Preemptive victim yelling will get you laughed at though. What an odd place to do this.

If all you have to say is "oh people will yell at me" why would you even post?
I don't understand this logic. Y'all realise this is an adult site right?
This is not very mature.
An adult site that treats its users like children, by preventing them from expressing themselves as they see fit.

And I dont need to "victim yell" as you said, because I've seen how the moderators act and "enforce the rules" around here.

Good day.

• Angry
Reactions: WonDerMeGa

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
An adult site that treats its users like children, by preventing them from expressing themselves as they see fit.
And I dont need to "victim yell" as you said, because I've seen how the moderators act and "enforce the rules" around here.
Good day.
Do you have any evidence to prove these claims?
I've had VERY colourful discussions with both normal users and devs on this site, very recently too.
I dunno what you're on about but I can outright tell you you're lying.
This is tantamount to spam though so I'll quit it for my own sake.

Back on topic:
Is there any video or data on the gameplay in this? Or if it has any or is a straight VN?
The art's generic at best but if the gameplay is interesting I might be into it.
It was clearly good enough for someone to dedicate time translating it.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Do you have any evidence to prove these claims?
Plenty of evidence, but you would not be interested, plus I'd probably get banned or receive infraction points just for pointing it out.

And btw, I am not here to convince you or anybody else of anything. Feel free to believe whatever.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Plenty of evidence, but you would not be interested, plus I'd probably get banned or receive infraction points just for pointing it out.
And btw, I am not here to convince you or anybody else of anything. Feel free to believe whatever.
Bold of you to assume I wouldn't be interested, unless you're trying to make me dismiss it.
You have my attention now, DM me your evidence, those are private unless reported.

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
"stupid cunts" well stupid is not quite right word
the younger sister just got overconfident and get caught with simple trap
while the elder sister just too kind and surrender

Jan 21, 2018
I would comment on those screenshots and what I think of them, but honest opinions arent allowed on this forum, if they're "hateful" and "offensive".

So, good luck with that.
Yeah, it is at least as bad as nazi germany, if not worse.

You can say that renders/etc looks like shit as much as you want. You can call developers clowns or greedy bastards or whatever you like. You can tell them that they don't know anything about making games. You can ask for gallery saves in games that have no gallery.

The only thing you really cannot do is tell other people that their fetish sucks. The reason is that it would cause 100% completely unnecessary, timewasting, internet-drama between a bunch of complete strangers. AKA the exact same thing you are doing at the moment.

Back on topic:
The game is fun, however I like the RPGM maker games of the circle more, tales in distress 4 being the best.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
anybody here can get the game to work? Downloaded it, just said syntax error
For games like this you need Locale Emulator.

It's a free program, lets you run Jap-exclusive software like games.

Last edited:
Reactions: hablamos

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018

You probably said something stupid such as: "We shouldn't normalize rape" or some other virtue signaling nonsense. In which case i'll reply Darling this is an adult site, everybody here already know not to try things we see here in real life. Go back to Tmblr if you want to complain of some imaginary rapists

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
You probably said something stupid such as: "We shouldn't normalize rape" or some other virtue signaling nonsense. In which case i'll reply Darling this is an adult site, everybody here already know not to try things we see here in real life. Go back to Tmblr if you want to complain of some imaginary rapists
It was dumber than that, they made fun of furries, on a furry thread, for a furry game, about furries.
When a mod called them out on spamming and being offensive they called it censorship.
Further, when told it was the rules they said "no one gets to say what's 'offensive' or 'inappropriate'"
Like, yeah bro the mods do. It's their website. Speaking your mind within reason comes to mind.
Anyway let's let it go, it's well past funny now.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
On topic: The game's okay at best, really generic, and it's not really much of a game since it's a VN, with very few dialogue choices at that. It's... "painfully average" it's not bad but it doesn't do anything original or special and the art isn't great either. It's really just a bunch of torture CGs and a lot of text. Not my cup of tea to be honest, since I like to at least have some gameplay when I play something. You could probably find the CGs ripped somewhere online and bypass the game entirely if you're into that.
Since it's not that impressive overall though I can't really write a full objective review and because I kinda got bored and quit. I don't really wanna post this as a review because that'd be unfair but I wanted to say this so people coming around with the intent to try it for an RPG experience don't end up like me.