Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018

snake_dude

May 19, 2021
With a little help from the search engine of the site with the "Creator search" feature, you can find 3 more of their games here :
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/creator=Ibotsukigunte
While I appreciate the link (found a new game to try from that link and I already played the others), this wasnt what I meant. I was saying that I wish the rest of the Tales in Distress series were translated as well because id love to go through them all with a proper traslation. So far, no one has tackled the rest of the series and my translation request post got no attention (probably because i formatted it wrong)

Link to my Translation Request for Tales in Distress 2:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-vn-tales-in-distress-2-rj075858-ibotsukigunte.129938/

Reactions: Greymantle

kaneki485

Aug 20, 2022
hello,

I don't manage to launch the game even after unzipping the file. When I click on the "Tales in distress" application I get a syntaxe error with lots of ??. There's also a sort of command center that launched with lines of codes and some of them are incomprehensible ("dm("Œx : ”ñ•\Ž¦‚É‚È‚Á‚Ä‚¢‚é" +). And there's a small window named control with 4 buttons that doesn't work.
I've tried to add the korean language to my comptuer but it doesn't seems to change anything.

Do you know any ways to resolve this problem ?

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
hello,

I don't manage to launch the game even after unzipping the file. When I click on the "Tales in distress" application I get a syntaxe error with lots of ??. There's also a sort of command center that launched with lines of codes and some of them are incomprehensible ("dm("Œx : ”ñ•\Ž¦‚É‚È‚Á‚Ä‚¢‚é" +). And there's a small window named control with 4 buttons that doesn't work.
I've tried to add the korean language to my comptuer but it doesn't seems to change anything.

Do you know any ways to resolve this problem ?
Korean language isn't the answer, the game is Japanese anyway. Have you tried launching the game with a regional emulator (applocale or locale emulator) ? I had no problem just setting my regional settings to japanese, but locale emulator works fine.

Reactions: kaneki485

kaneki485

Aug 20, 2022
Korean language isn't the answer, the game is Japanese anyway. Have you tried launching the game with a regional emulator (applocale or locale emulator) ? I had no problem just setting my regional settings to japanese, but locale emulator works fine.
Thanks a lot. I've download locale emulator and it works just fine.

Reactions: Greymantle